Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Updated my logs. @.@
I wish you luck dude. I'm my first run on Sapphire. Only time I'm bringing a 'dead' Pokemon back is when I need them to be an HM slave....I heard that's allowed somewhere. ^^; I'm going to do like a short chapter of what happened when I beat the game...if I beat it.

...I'm only on the 7th gym and I have to do some major grinding to get everyone out of the 'everyone in this gym is going to kick my a** when I face them' zone...know any good places to try training level 40s?

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Two badges down. Fearing the fight with Whitney. @.@

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
the_red_one1223
I wish you luck dude. I'm my first run on Sapphire. Only time I'm bringing a 'dead' Pokemon back is when I need them to be an HM slave....I heard that's allowed somewhere. ^^; I'm going to do like a short chapter of what happened when I beat the game...if I beat it.

...I'm only on the 7th gym and I have to do some major grinding to get everyone out of the 'everyone in this gym is going to kick my a** when I face them' zone...know any good places to try training level 40s?

Perhaps the trainers outside of Lilycove?
I remember if you challenge the trainers enough on the route west of Mauville, they start throwing lv. 40-ish pokemon....
Shadow of the Light9283
the_red_one1223

Perhaps the trainers outside of Lilycove?
I remember if you challenge the trainers enough on the route west of Mauville, they start throwing lv. 40-ish pokemon....

I think I'll give it a try. Thanks! ^^

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
So I finshed my FireRed nuzlocke. I destroyed the E4 with my lvl. 60 team.
Everything was fine until Gary MF Oak popped up. His Rhydon killed my Golduck (Michael, named after the guy who won 8 gold medals in swimming. Seemed appropriate.)

crying
-------------------------------------
/
| Michael |
| |
| Lv. 35-60 |
| |
| " The true |
| swimming |
| champ." |
| |
|_____________________ |

Edit: Stupid Gaia messing up my tombstone! >=[

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Finally got to pick up my game again. Updated some of my stuff today. Rezz is awesome.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Still in the pre-fight training for Whitney. Oy...

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yay progress!

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Morty fell easily. :3

Quotable Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
wow :3 i would play nuzlocke with my ruby game and each time a pokemon would die, i would send him to my HG game, this is not cheating, since he can't be used ever again on that game

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe it's about time I pick this back up. About to cross the ocean to Cianwood soon. Training Shoop to be my surfer.
Awesomest nuzlocke. /needs to continue LG
/subs

You probably wont finish it but who cares? I love nuzlockes.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Maffiline
/subs

For some reason, I don't like crossing oceans in Pokemon games. So I'm probably gonna level grind before heading out to Cianwood. That'll be my hold up for now.
vernanonix
Maffiline
/subs

For some reason, I don't like crossing oceans in Pokemon games. So I'm probably gonna level grind before heading out to Cianwood. That'll be my hold up for now.

I always hated crossing oceans. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces