Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
hey, have you guys ever thought that a lot of people have the same favorite pokemon. How many teams have you seen with a Zoroark or a Lucario. i just had a thought. why don't we come up with a bunch of unusual teams and see what each other think.

Slobro
Toxicroak
Heatmor
Jumpluff
Donphan
Fearow

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't intentionally use the popular critters or whatever on my teams. I just use what I like or what I think fits the theme. I had this in Crystal before the game killed itself. razz

Heracross: Mario
Dewgong: Luigi
Togepi/Snorlax: Mallow
Sneasel: Geno
Donphan: Bowser
Blissey: Peach

I raised the Togepi to lv. 50 before looking at what moves it could learn and found out that Snorlax would be able to learn the moves I originally wanted Togepi to learn. So I benched the little egg after that. It was a challenge to raise the Togepi that high, though it was fun.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Super 9-Volt
I don't intentionally use the popular critters or whatever on my teams. I just use what I like or what I think fits the theme. I had this in Crystal before the game killed itself. razz

I raised the Togepi to lv. 50 before looking at what moves it could learn and found out that Snorlax would be able to learn the moves I originally wanted Togepi to learn. So I benched the little egg after that. It was a challenge to raise the Togepi that high, though it was fun.

lol i was talking more about hypothetical teams but i guess a few of those aren't particularly common lol

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Super 9-Volt

Super Mario RPG?
surprised

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Arc Spectrum
Super 9-Volt

Super Mario RPG?
surprised
Yes. This is only time where Luigi's playable (simply because I hate having a team of less than 6). XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff