Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** the typing, it's got awesome looks and stats to boot!

Chandela rules....

Business Businessman

16,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
... but why doesn't it have Levitate? D:
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Skaeryll
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Filthy Apartments
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...............................never mind.

Leave it to Game Freak to say "we're releasing a fire/ghost" and for all of us to have visions of phantom ghosts on fire, or will-o-wisps, or a mischievous devil-imp, and then for them to release a ******** chandelier pokemon

You're kidding, right?

....right?

They're ******** epic.

Can you imagine, 10 years ago, what the reaction would be if someone told you there was going to be a chandelier pokemon, or a lawnmower pokemon. You'd think they were full of s**t.

I'm getting a laugh right now thinking about how Game Freak is coming up with these new Pokemon nowadays. Although the ice cream dude looks pretty cool, the idea probably started when one of the CEOs went out for an ice cream cone, looked at it and said "Hey, this ice cream cone could be a Pokemon! An ice type that uses Blizzard and stuff!

And the chandelier must've been the best. "Hmmm...new pokemon, new pokemon...*sits back in reclining office chair in a cubicle, looks up at the ceiling, bored* Hmm...fluorescent ceiling lights.....celing lights....Great Scott! A chandelier! We could make a fire-type pokemon that looks like a chandelier! Why didn't we think of this sooner!"

*sticks a wad of gum on desk*
I'll call this ditto!

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Filthy Apartments
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hahaha wow...
thank you pokemon god they look ok and not as butt ugly as some I seen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas