Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baby

Czar Kazem
CenturionXxX
HAPPY FRIDAY.

YOU TOO

I'm so happy. My boyfriend and I are going to download the new DLC for borderslnds and play it. And j convinced him to buy Black ops 2.
Fun fun fun weekend. ~3~
So how are you Czur?

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

CenturionXxX
HAPPY FRIDAY.
User Image
User Image

User Image

Baby

Some Witty Name

Bl
Hi Witt. >3< /hug

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

CenturionXxX
User Image
User Image

*Hugs*
Hey. How are you?

User Image

Fluffy Gambler

Jdahl64
Good Afternoon Lounge smile

Could anyone tell me how sheer force works i was trying to figure it out last night. I know it increases a move by 30% if it has a secondary effect, but does that mean only a secondary effect that is against the opponent or a secondary effect that would effect your pokemon as well like, Reduces users speed by one stage or 30% chance to paralyze the opponent. If anyone could give me some guidance on this i would be greatful thanks smile

Recoil and self inflicted stat decrease and things like that are primary effects, not secondary, so no.
It would be way too good if it increased Super Power, Close Combat, Bravebird, while negating the balancer those moves have built in.
But as for things with a chance to Paralyze, drop an opponent's stat, etc, yes.
Also, with a Life Orb, you don't take Life Orb recoil from attacks boosted by Sheer Force.
i just need an Adamant and a Jolly Ditto now...

i stayed up too late trying to catch Dittos

guh,

Baby

Some Witty Name

I'm gold. Very happy. You?

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

CenturionXxX
User Image
User Image

I'm alright, just pissing my friend off in Skype.

User Image

Friendly Cultist

CenturionXxX
Czar Kazem
CenturionXxX
HAPPY FRIDAY.

YOU TOO

I'm so happy. My boyfriend and I are going to download the new DLC for borderslnds and play it. And j convinced him to buy Black ops 2.
Fun fun fun weekend. ~3~
So how are you Czur?

Sounds fun fun fun. :'D
I still gotta purchase some DLC.
I'm alright. Playing some games geeking some geek.
Art Imitating Life

Thanks for the information. I thought it worked the way you explained it but i figured i would ask instead of trying it out myself. I dont have anyone with sheer force.

@Lounge One more question i know Drizzle and swift swim is against the rules on the same team, but what about sand stream and sand rush? Same rules apply to those?

Dedicated Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

__________________________________

↘ ☣ ☆ ↙

I need another 20$ for PSN.
                                                                    emo
                                                                    The Addiction Starts....

__________________________________

【1507-4609-6947】 User Image

Baby

Some Witty Name

xD
Smooth.

@Czar - That's good to hear. :3
Blaziken should still be fine without Speed Boost right? Maybe i can just make him a Scarf Sweeper or something?

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Saffie-chan
iEarGasm

Eventually we will take over B3

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

User Image
User Image