Neophenx de Chrysalya

User Image
╠╬════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

Thanks for the help, and have fun with Milotic~

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Will do!
But I did notice something weird just now...
Conkledurr... the bubble thing on top of his head reminds me of the tip of a condom.

I don't see it, i am even trying to see it and i can't.
Don't worry about it. You might just be too young to notice.

I think I'm older than you man.

Noob

Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Shibu Mizaku
Neophenx de Chrysalya

User Image

Thanks for the help, and have fun with Milotic~

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Will do!
Conkledurr... the bubble thing on top of his head reminds me of the tip of a condom.

Now when I think about it, I can see it. When I get one, I'm calling him: "Condom Man!" Protecting everyone from those pesky STDs and unexpected pregnancies

Dangerous Player

Awkward_Ginasing
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Will do!

Now when I think about it, I can see it. When I get one, I'm calling him: "Condom Man!" Protecting everyone from those pesky STDs and unexpected pregnancies

You should call him trojan man.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
After an evening of breeding (and over a box full of keys) I ended up with 5 Kelfki, 4 missing SpAt and 1 missing Atk... then two more after those missing HP. All hatched towards the end of that box full of keys. Now I have a box of Klefki rejects that need homes.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
After an evening of breeding (and over a box full of keys) I ended up with 5 Kelfki, 4 missing SpAt and 1 missing Atk... then two more after those missing HP. All hatched towards the end of that box full of keys. Now I have a box of Klefki rejects that need homes.

Every klefka is a reject
release them, that's what i would do with Klefka. (Well i would do that with MANY Pokemon)

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject
release them, that's what i would do with Klefka. (Well i would do that with MANY Pokemon)
Dude, Swagger, Thunder Wave, Foul Play. Suck it.

posthume v2's Queen

Invisible Bear

Heyyo
I would err like to battle someone in the gym but I don't really know where to start biggrin

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

Hey! Don't say that about Klefki! Its a great pokemon.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

Did you just defend a Fairy type?

Noob

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

Klefki is so OG, it's not even funny. Without screens, it can take so much, and then mess you up. That keychain is one of my favorite pokes in the game

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

Yes i did. Don't get used to it.

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

You would defend Clefairy/clefable, I am sure you would defend Jigglypuff would you defend Togekiss?

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Every klefka is a reject

You would defend Clefairy/clefable, I am sure you would defend Jigglypuff would you defend Togekiss?

I defend Clefairy's line because they've been my favorite since gen 1. Don't mistake me defending the fairy type with defending my favorite. I still defend jigglypuff's line because they're part NORMAL. Togekiss is a complete traitor though. Despite the fact i enjoy using it, but i have been using a togekiss since gen 4. I still see them as normal types, not those god forsaken fairies.

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

I defend Clefairy's line because they've been my favorite since gen 1. Don't mistake me defending the fairy type with defending my favorite. I still defend jigglypuff's line because they're part NORMAL. Togekiss is a complete traitor though. Despite the fact i enjoy using it, but i have been using a togekiss since gen 4. I still see them as normal types, not those god forsaken fairies.

Togekiss didn't want to be fairy, it got turned against its own free will. I still love him though.

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hey League. Anyone still got Black 2 and White 2? trying to find a Sheer Force Nidoran(F). I know I could just go out and try and catch it myself, but it Can't learn Super Fang this gen, so I need one from Gen 5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff