Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Trash

Awkward_Ginasing
Well that's with any basic teams aha I was wondering what pokes I should use.

User Image
╠╬════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

These are just suggestions but any of the following are fair ideas to use: Gliscor, Thundurus-T, Landorus-T, Skarmory, Dragonite, and Aerodactyl. I'm probably missing some, but those are all pretty good Flying types.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Shadowy Genius

Bowl Chips
who wants to battle for a badge

i'll take you on in a non gym battle

Friendly Friend

Master Shujaxo
Bowl Chips

ahh maby later >W< am not feeling like battlign atm >W<

Shadowy Genius

Bowl Chips
Master Shujaxo
Bowl Chips

ahh maby later >W< am not feeling like battlign atm >W<

Alright lol

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Soooo... how is everyone doing?

I'm home for the weekend and wouldn't know it, my only internet wifi access is the library... which blocks nintendo wifi. emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I'm home for the weekend and wouldn't know it, my only internet wifi access is the library... which blocks nintendo wifi. emotion_donotwant
As much as I know that sucks for online gamers, I still have to say something... #firstworldproblems
Hahaha but I feel ya, man, I know it sucks!

Noob

Shibu Mizaku

Well, I did have a Skamory, a landorus, and (I hate to say it) Gliscor on my roster of pokes. I think Gliscor stalls is a living hell if nothing's super effective against it. but I always wanted to try a landorus, they've always seemed fun to use. But I was thinking of a salamence and the ever so lovely paraflinch togekiss xD

Lucky Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image
~ L ʋ ȼ ҝ ɣ ~
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Bump

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Battle me at Chronicle of the Deities

Sarcastic Trash

Awkward_Ginasing

User Image

Gliscor is the reason I carry more than one Ice move on any team I make xD
And Togekiss would be interesting, since it's now Fairy/Flying instead of Normal/Flying. Although that doesn't add much in terms of what it resists, since it was already neutral to Fighting, and resistant to Bug xD

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dangerous Player

Awkward_Ginasing
Shibu Mizaku

Well, I did have a Skamory, a landorus, and (I hate to say it) Gliscor on my roster of pokes. I think Gliscor stalls is a living hell if nothing's super effective against it. but I always wanted to try a landorus, they've always seemed fun to use. But I was thinking of a salamence and the ever so lovely paraflinch togekiss xD

hey hey i am the paraflinch user in this thread. (Not just kidding but Neophenx has a very nice video on his channel of him vs me in a battle. (gen 5) against my Paraflinch team.

and gliscor is weak to ice

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Neophenx de Chrysalya
As much as I know that sucks for online gamers, I still have to say something... #firstworldproblems
Hahaha but I feel ya, man, I know it sucks!

Hahaha, wouldn't be the first time that I was caught with a major case of the #firstworldproblems and it definitely won't be the last time. emotion_donotwant
I enjoy my privileges all too much and I hate it when they go missing. DX

Dangerous Player

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

strange that it blocks nintendo. however it may be another reason. Usually i just grab the password if i can.

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rockwarrior v2.0
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

strange that it blocks nintendo. however it may be another reason. Usually i just grab the password if i can.

After trying multiple times I've noticed something. I can still use my 3ds as a computer and surf the web, all hell breaks out if I try to use that same interwebz access to start playing something and eventually my system just gets blocked completely... =.=

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya

Neo what program do you use to record your games (Like the fire red run... that i have to work on... It should be finished soon just have to fix mt glitch and continue with level adjustments.)

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Neo what program do you use to record your games (Like the fire red run... that i have to work on... It should be finished soon just have to fix mt glitch and continue with level adjustments.)
It's called "BB FlashBack." A friend of mine recommended it to me. It was free to register, and while there is some paid-version for it, the free Express Recorder pretty much does whatever I need it to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff