Welcome to the four Seasons League! Here you can battle, trade and chat with other visitors or challenge our League Gyms and Elite 4. Please follow the thread and battle rules, and most of all enjoy yourself!
The Four Season's League was founded by Axxell101, and taken over by Kallen-chan when the league became inactive. The League has had many leader replacements, and is now completely revamped to encourage challengers.
Also, if we have open spots and you are interested in a Leader position, please fill out this form and PM it to Kallen-chan or -InsertEgoHere- Liger.
1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. You may battle anyone here, not just the League members
3. If a leader declines a battle, do not pester them about it, as this is done on their own time and they may be busy elsewhere
4. Do not cause Drama.
5. Do not quote the front page.
6. We don't discourage non-pokemon discussions, but please keep them to a minimum.
7. Leaders must be active and post regularly in order to keep their positions. If you cannot post regularly, let the league know and we will hold your gym spot for you until you can be active again. Same goes for if you cannot battle for an extended period of time.
1. During Gym Matches, the Gym Leader must use his set team, containing no less than 4 Pokemon of the Chosen Type.
2. During Gym Matches, the Gym leader chooses the rules of battle, whether this be Singles, Doubles, Triples, lv. 100 6 on 6 or flat rule, etc.
3. Please refrain from challenging Gym Leaders/ E4 no more than 2-3 times a day, unless they are willing to battle you more.
4. Challengers must defeat at least 5 Gym Leaders before being allowed to challenge any of the Elite Four. Beat all the Gym Leaders and Elite Four and the challenger will be crowned the Champion of the League.
5. Follow standard Clause rules. If you Don't know what this means, then don't do the following:
Evasion Clause - No moves that boost evasion or lower accuracy may be used
Sleep Clause - No more than 1 Pokemon can be asleep on a team at any given time. Self-induced sleep via Rest does not count.
Hax Items Clause - No Items that rely solely on luck. Ex: Lucky Punch, Razor Claw, Focus Band, etc.
Self-KO Clause - If there is only one pokemon left on both teams, using a move that would faint you both is illegal, and any person who does so shall be declared the loser.
OHKO Clause - The moves Fissure, Guillotine and Sheer Cold may not be used.
Duplicate Items Clause - You may only have ONE of an item on your team. However, your team can contain up to three Leftovers.
If you have a talent for making banners, sprites, etc. Let a Moderator know! We will gladly display your services here.
Owner:Kallen-chan Specialty:Banners, post formats Prices: Small banner: 10k Large banners: 30k Post Formats: 30-40k Examples:The entire front page's banners! Wrap style post format Side style post format *Prices subject to change upon circumstances*
Banners Order Form:
Pokemon wanted on banner:
Text (username, FC, etc):
Post Format Order Form:
Type of format: (wrap or side?)
Anime/Game you want:
What you want on/in the format:
Text to be put in the format:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/the-four-seasons-league-9-open-gym-slots/t.77107027_1/][img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/setsuna108/Four Seasons League stuff/affiliations-banner_zps3e63b1ab.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/the-four-seasons-league-9-open-gym-slots/t.77107027_1/][img]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb376/setsuna108/Four Seasons League stuff/signature-banner_zps3475e340.png[/img][/url]