Dangerous Player

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
I'm actually considering using my own Swift Swim Pokemon, since the only actual ban on it is on a team that uses its own Drizzle. That way, I have a good, strong, well rounded Pokemon and if my opponent is using Drizzle, it will end up helping me further!

its only banned on smogon rules, not the leagues rules. I would use my swift swim rain team but i have too many life orbs.
Ooooooh so SS is allowed here? I've noticed the league adopted most of the ban lists they use so I only assumed that it was in there as well. Shows what I know! XD
Either way, my team isn't supported in bulk by Drizzle, and my best Drizzle efforts ever done was in Double Battles.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Neophenx de Chrysalya
I'm actually considering using my own Swift Swim Pokemon, since the only actual ban on it is on a team that uses its own Drizzle. That way, I have a good, strong, well rounded Pokemon and if my opponent is using Drizzle, it will end up helping me further!

its only banned on smogon rules, not the leagues rules. I would use my swift swim rain team but i have too many life orbs.
Ooooooh so SS is allowed here? I've noticed the league adopted most of the ban lists they use so I only assumed that it was in there as well. Shows what I know! XD
Either way, my team isn't supported in bulk by Drizzle, and my best Drizzle efforts ever done was in Double Battles.

Sould silver? OH you mean swift swim.

Yea The league has adopted many things form smogon but it has stayed true to its original rules.

For starters, Drizzle+SS is still allowed. Now if they would unban Excadril I would be happy. (I would also like them to change the rules on items.)

Furthermore. I am Removing the Sun team and possibly the Ice team. I relaize now the ice team has too mnay weaknesses.

As For my standstorm, I am Adding guys as subs, Alakazam, Flygon, Empoleon, Sandslash and I am putting Excadril in there, along with a Garchomp. Just in case anyone is willing to face off against Ubers.

Dangerous Player

Which of these Pokemon does not belong? Think Carefully the answer might not be that easy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Which of these Pokemon does not belong? Think Carefully the answer might not be that easy.
My guess is Stoutland. Though its Sand Rush would benefit in a Sandstorm, and judging that I know for FACT all the rest have types or abilities to avoid damage from Sandstorm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and wager that Sand Rush does not prevent sand damage, even though it gives speed to the user.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
My guess is Stoutland. Though its Sand Rush would benefit in a Sandstorm, and judging that I know for FACT all the rest have types or abilities to avoid damage from Sandstorm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and wager that Sand Rush does not prevent sand damage, even though it gives speed to the user.

Sand rush prevents the damage. Very good guess though.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0

Hmmmm. My guess would be cloyster, its an ice/water type and has no ability that i know of that can keep away sandstorm damage.

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0

Hmmmm. My guess would be cloyster, its an ice/water type and has no ability that i know of that can keep away sandstorm damage.

Cloyster has Overcoat.

My sister (Who doesn't even play pokemon) got it on her first guess.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0

Cloyster has Overcoat.

Well, alakazam has magic guard... Cacturn doesn't take sandstorm damage does it? I've never used a sandstorm team so i'm not entirely sure.

But i see two "ubers" in there. Garchomp and excadrill.

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0

Cloyster has Overcoat.

Well, alakazam has magic guard... Cacturn doesn't take sandstorm damage does it? I've never used a sandstorm team so i'm not entirely sure.

you are thinking too much into the whole typing and abilities.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0

Cloyster has Overcoat.

you are thinking too much into the whole typing and abilities.

NONE take damage from the ******** sandstorm. THERE IS NO POKEMON THAT DOESN'T BELONG.
Kallen-chan

NONE take damage from the ******** sandstorm. THERE IS NO POKEMON THAT DOESN'T BELONG.
Hi there Kallen, how are you? Lol

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Muffin Mancer
Kallen-chan

Hi there Kallen, how are you? Lol

<____<
Kallen-chan

<____<
Umm, nice to see you too D: Well, what are you up to right now though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff