Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
iiUndeux
/breeding in a few hours.

how is everyone :3 ?
Feeling good. Spending the day doing homework for Speech class. I was actually considering for one of the speech projects to do an informative speech on how to construct a competitive Pokemon team lol but not too sure how well it would be received by the audience XD

Alicetor Anbukage's Buttercup

Rainbow Explorer

Dododododdoodododo bop!

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux

Feeling good. Spending the day doing homework for Speech class. I was actually considering for one of the speech projects to do an informative speech on how to construct a competitive Pokemon team lol but not too sure how well it would be received by the audience XD

hey man, whatever gets you that grade bro lol.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux

Haha I'm probably going to do more hot topics than that though, like the recent SOPA charade that had everyone up in arms XD

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux

Haha I'm probably going to do more hot topics than that though, like the recent SOPA charade that had everyone up in arms XD

haha yea, prepare to get something thrown at you lol. jk jk

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux

Interestingly enough, the class is partially online, so we have weekly discussions. I've used those forums to firmly state my view on the subject in question, and people so far have admired my firm stance on what I believe and enjoy my positive attitude. I did tell them however to remember their admiration for my conviction when I end up saying something they feel offended by. cool

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux
Neophenx de Chrysalya
iiUndeux

Interestingly enough, the class is partially online, so we have weekly discussions. I've used those forums to firmly state my view on the subject in question, and people so far have admired my firm stance on what I believe and enjoy my positive attitude. I did tell them however to remember their admiration for my conviction when I end up saying something they feel offended by. cool

blaugh

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Any takers to help my Ditto Quest?

Rainbow Explorer

Neophenx de Chrysalya

I wish you luck on your dittoy quest! : D

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PKMN RK9
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Why thank you kindly! (I would catch them all myself but chances of making eggs increases when Pokemon came from different trainers)

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
So how are you? Im on my phone, so dont expect to be quoted! Lol ) and RK9, we can battle once Im on my comp.

Rainbow Explorer

iiUndeux
So how are you? Im on my phone, so dont expect to be quoted! Lol ) and RK9, we can battle once Im on my comp.

Sounds good! Quote me when you get on a comp, and then we shall do battle!

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Will do :3

Rainbow Explorer

Neophenx de Chrysalya
PKMN RK9
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Why thank you kindly! (I would catch them all myself but chances of making eggs increases when Pokemon came from different trainers)

Maybe I'll catch a few and see what I get! I'm guessing you don't care about names or what they were caught in?

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PKMN RK9
Neophenx de Chrysalya
PKMN RK9
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Maybe I'll catch a few and see what I get! I'm guessing you don't care about names or what they were caught in?
Not at all. I guess if you do catch me one, the name could be its nature (easier to pick out of the box) but not at all necessary
And on Page 4 I have a list of things I can breed that might be somewhat valuable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff