Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rockwarrior v2.0
FemiCanada
Probably not the place to ask, considering my Friend Safari sucks, but does anyone have a Dark Safari with Pawniard? I've been wanting a Bisharp possibly on my team in the future.

Nope sorry but if someone could use my freind safari to get me a damn Protean Froakie I would be happy.

I would be happy to. But I probably won't have the time to today... what nature?

Vermillion Spirit

Felphor

that trainer tag in your sigi, who built that for you? it looks like lestat's work

Indeed it is. Had him make it for me waaay back around November or so when I first joined up with these guys.

Greedy Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Code Vermillion

User Image

═════════════════

lol, him. yeah, lestat is a girl, and my current teacher in le photoshop ways.
                  she is amazing.but yeah, the one i am wearing in my sigi is her latest work.
                  i still think i have one of those older ones tho...

═════════════════
User Image

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
The Four Seasons League
I apologize for my inactivity, have had no wifi for a few months, and lost much interest in playing. Go ahead and remove me, and I thank ye for the chance to be a Leader. 3nodding

HeatherHazard's Husband

This place looks great 3nodding

Noob

It is great, indeed n.n

Vermillion Spirit

Felphor

lol, him. yeah, lestat is a girl, and my current teacher in le photoshop ways.
she is amazing.but yeah, the one i am wearing in my sigi is her latest work.
i still think i have one of those older ones tho...

Aye, well, I'm not to familiar with her work and the like. Haven't chilled in the forums much and she's not to responsive to private messages.
I know that she didn't want to make me one of the newer ones because they were only for her league and what not.

Teacher huh? I've been toying with image editing stuff lately...
Used to be much more familiar with photoshop, but its too expensive for me to get at home.
Just picked up GIMP a few days ago and wish I was better at this stuff xD

Vermillion Spirit

Kallen-chan

Well we all gotta fall sometimes.
3 for 4 and my first loss goes to Nazeki!
Obliterated me I might add.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Anyone else here playing in the Eevee Friendly? It's actually given me some ideas for new things to try in general formats, surprisingly.

Moonlight Shapeshifter

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Anyone else here playing in the Eevee Friendly? It's actually given me some ideas for new things to try in general formats, surprisingly.

x_X I wanted to but I missed the registration date...
Hah, I know this sounds pathetic, but I feel so accomplished! A Passerby challenged me to a No-Restrictions battle (hah, didn't see that). She won, of course, I only have two Pokemon that are Lvl. 100, but, I still beat her up pretty bad. So, I challenged her again, with normal rules, and I kicked her butt. I love my Togekiss. 4laugh

Dangerous Player

FemiCanada
Hah, I know this sounds pathetic, but I feel so accomplished! A Passerby challenged me to a No-Restrictions battle (hah, didn't see that). She won, of course, I only have two Pokemon that are Lvl. 100, but, I still beat her up pretty bad. So, I challenged her again, with normal rules, and I kicked her butt. I love my Togekiss. 4laugh

Togekiss is a god.
Rockwarrior v2.0
FemiCanada

Togekiss is a god.

You're telling me! It's pretty bulky, with a good movepool. Fairy typing definitely made it extremely useful.

Dangerous Player

FemiCanada
Rockwarrior v2.0
FemiCanada

Togekiss is a god.

You're telling me! It's pretty bulky, with a good movepool. Fairy typing definitely made it extremely useful.
Hae you seen the match between Neo and I? Stallfest Sableye?
Its a long match to show Togekiss' power. (Well it was a good match regardless,)
Rockwarrior v2.0
FemiCanada
Rockwarrior v2.0
FemiCanada

Togekiss is a god.

Hae you seen the match between Neo and I? Stallfest Sableye?
Its a long match to show Togekiss' power. (Well it was a good match regardless,)

Hm, no, I haven't. I'll go watch it in a bit, when my folks leave. Hah, how long did the battle take?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff