Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kallen-chan
Rockwarrior v2.0
Okay guys i got My hail, Rain, and sunny teams done. i need a Pokemon to replace Excadrill. (And it sucks cause i really want to use Excadrill.)

Using Stoutland, so all 4 teams are done.

Stoutland is a good choice. It has access to the elemental fangs.

I just like teh high attack and using Sand rush

Well, the elememtal fangs are a bonus. Fire fang could come in handy.

He has it.

If you want to to check the two teams i have posted thus far (I would post the other two but it is 3 AM)
Weather Teams

I plan on using at least one of these teams in a gym match. (I still have my normal team as well.)

Although Sand is teh only one that i can use legally in this league. Since it is the only one in proper bounds. Articuno has Sheer cold, Rain has a lot of life orbs, and sun... well actually sun will be legal so Only two are not legal.

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0

Yeah, but you can put a Life Orb on anything. And I've never seen Articuno actually used, Hail team or not. ):

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

Yeah, but you can put a Life Orb on anything. And I've never seen Articuno actually used, Hail team or not. ):

its not that. Its the rules of this league.

Double Item Clause (Aside form leftovers)
1HKO Clause

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

1HKO Clause

Ah, gotcha

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

1HKO Clause

Ah, gotcha

Yea
Otherwise I am pretty sue my Hail team would mess with this league with a garunteed hit Sheer cold.

Wheezing Gawker

Rockwarrior v2.0

I'd say to try it out here then. ^^
The best way to articulate a problem is through illustration.

Dangerous Player

Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

I'd say to try it out here then. ^^
The best way to articulate a problem is through illustration.

I would still rather use the Sandstrom team since it is legal. (Still wish i could use Excadril)

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thank you ChortlingFits

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

hi league...

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

1HKO Clause

Ah, gotcha

Yea
Otherwise I am pretty sue my Hail team would mess with this league with a garunteed hit Sheer cold.
Oh snap I forgot ALL about the OHKO ban. That being the case, my prediction of Articuno being used for Lock On+Sheer Cold is debunked. In that case, I have NO idea what that Articuno's going to be lol

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm actually considering using my own Swift Swim Pokemon, since the only actual ban on it is on a team that uses its own Drizzle. That way, I have a good, strong, well rounded Pokemon and if my opponent is using Drizzle, it will end up helping me further!

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
I'm actually considering using my own Swift Swim Pokemon, since the only actual ban on it is on a team that uses its own Drizzle. That way, I have a good, strong, well rounded Pokemon and if my opponent is using Drizzle, it will end up helping me further!

its only banned on smogon rules, not the leagues rules. I would use my swift swim rain team but i have too many life orbs.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0
Toxic Usagi
Rockwarrior v2.0

1HKO Clause

Ah, gotcha

Yea
Oh snap I forgot ALL about the OHKO ban. That being the case, my prediction of Articuno being used for Lock On+Sheer Cold is debunked. In that case, I have NO idea what that Articuno's going to be lol

Yea sheer cold being banned sucks as its finally the first time i found a way to make a 1HKO unmissable.
critic106
Ubie Boobie

Why thank you,someone awesome made it for me ;D,that awesome person should draw me a houndoom too laying with houndour >_> *cough*

I usually draw randomly and what inspires me.. o: I can draw you a houdoom... D:
but I also will not be home until Saturday, so that's when you will receive the art.

Hilarious Tycoon

Ubie Boobie
critic106
Ubie Boobie

Why thank you,someone awesome made it for me ;D,that awesome person should draw me a houndoom too laying with houndour >_> *cough*

I usually draw randomly and what inspires me.. o: I can draw you a houdoom... D:
but I also will not be home until Saturday, so that's when you will receive the art.

Oh ok :3 your so awesome User Image and thank you
hmmm.. is anyone online? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas