Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

lol No one is a pushover aha I'm glad I can help you a lot, since Im a psychic gym leader too. So if you need any help with anything, you can always talk to me biggrin

Haha, I'll keep that in mind! Thank.you kind sir!

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
FemiCanada
Am I allowed to be excited that my Pokemon caught Pokérus, even though I already had a strain of it in the box? xd

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
omg guys, we did it, we broke kallen-chan, shes so angry, shes spontaneously combusted.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
BurninggStar
omg guys, we did it, we broke kallen-chan, shes so angry, shes spontaneously combusted.
It might have been my fault. I told her she'd hate me with a fiery passion for something I'm getting to open up in a video that is scheduled for Wednesday.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
BurninggStar
It might have been my fault. I told her she'd hate me with a fiery passion for something I'm getting to open up in a video that is scheduled for Wednesday.

Bl
You should keep your skype offline after i watch it. I might blow it up if you think i'm gonna hate you as much as you say.

Dangerous Player

Neophenx de Chrysalya
BurninggStar

Oooooooo, I'm excited now.
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada
Am I allowed to be excited that my Pokemon caught Pokérus, even though I already had a strain of it in the box? xd

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Haha, sure! Just send me a Poke you want to be infected, and I'll send it back to you.

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
FemiCanada
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

Haha, sure! Just send me a Poke you want to be infected, and I'll send it back to you.

AWesome, I'll do that! EV training was made even easier since the horde spots for each EV are 100% now. XD

Praise Gawd for the Burned Slab being nothing but Zubats. XD

Dangerous Player

I was on a high tonight, and was surfing around. i could care less about the next gen having a new set of pokemon, or a new move pool or even a new type.

No what i want in gen seven is this
User Image
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
FemiCanada

Can I haz pokerus?
OuO

AWesome, I'll do that! EV training was made even easier since the horde spots for each EV are 100% now. XD

Praise Gawd for the Burned Slab being nothing but Zubats. XD

Haha!! Yeah, I'm still on the breeding part so I won't be EV training for at least the next week. sweatdrop
But, just quote me or PM me or something when you're on! I'll try super hard to get back to you!

Noob

Rockwarrior v2.0
I was on a high tonight, and was surfing around. i could care less about the next gen having a new set of pokemon, or a new move pool or even a new type.

User Image

The countless hours! I LOVE IT!

Dangerous Player

Awkward_Ginasing
Rockwarrior v2.0

User Image

The countless hours! I LOVE IT!

I know already each game is around what 20 hours so long as you are not speed running it. (beat sapphire in a little over two hours in a speed run Not AS, just the original Sapphire)

So without a speedrun you are looking at around 20 hours average. 6 regions is 120 hours.

On this map we have 20 regions. I say cut about 4 of them out as they are pretty much a half full region together that way. so that leaves us with 17 regions. Meaning we are looking at

280 hours.

Along with that the other countless hours of grinding and sidequests, legend hunting, end game material. And i bet the level cap will change since we are travelling in so many places. Surfing, Plane rides, SS anne,

Plus when they finally do give us a region like this, it will probably be after a few more gens, meaning we are looking at another 60-100 hours of just story, nevermind the additional material.

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Kallen-Chama, please quote me when your ready to trade for the Giratina.

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
sigh been sick guys, sorry im awol again :c

Friendly Explorer

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply