• Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
I give up on these Hoenn Battle matches XD
Got a few nice videos though that were real nail biters

I got a few nice ones too. But someone i'm facing now just used reflect type from their latias on my sableye. Thats a new one to me
Huh. That's an odd time. I've used Reflect Type with an old Starmie of mine... but never heard of a Lati doing it.

Well it was originally targeting my metagross, but once i saw it was Latias, i switched to Sableye. The guy i was facing was using all psychic types
I went up against someone who had Gallade, Blaziken and another fighting type... that was his whole team. Not 6 to choose from, just 3. My Talonflame slaughtered it.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
I give up on these Hoenn Battle matches XD
Got a few nice videos though that were real nail biters

I got a few nice ones too. But someone i'm facing now just used reflect type from their latias on my sableye. Thats a new one to me
Huh. That's an odd time. I've used Reflect Type with an old Starmie of mine... but never heard of a Lati doing it.

Well it was originally targeting my metagross, but once i saw it was Latias, i switched to Sableye. The guy i was facing was using all psychic types
I went up against someone who had Gallade, Blaziken and another fighting type... that was his whole team. Not 6 to choose from, just 3. My Talonflame slaughtered it.

I faced a guy who only had Blaziken, Aggron and Metagross. Swampert had a good time ripping them to shreds.

Noob

FemiCanada
*yawns* Good morning guys. I'm finally working on getting a Scizor for my team. 3nodding

That's awesome! Scizor can handle all your dark type pokes that you're facing. One u-turn could end them. Possibly

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan
Oh, and be prepared to hate me Wednesday

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

Oh gods why

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada
*yawns* Good morning guys. I'm finally working on getting a Scizor for my team. 3nodding

That's awesome! Scizor can handle all your dark type pokes that you're facing. One u-turn could end them. Possibly

Or bug bite, since Scizor has access to it again.
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

Hah, I know! I've also been needing a fast Physical Sweeper; my Gallade is good, especially with a mega form, but I didn't so hot in my last battle. sweatdrop

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kallen-chan
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Kallen-chan

Oh gods why
Because of some product I'm opening. I'm uploading this one, the preview episode, to both channels on Wednesday, but the actual collection series will be cast on Fridays on the non-Pokemon channel

Noob

Kallen-chan
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

Or bug bite, since Scizor has access to it again.

Awesome! I didn't know it has access to it again. I have one with bug bite, and it is monstrous aha

Noob

FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

Hah, I know! I've also been needing a fast Physical Sweeper; my Gallade is good, especially with a mega form, but I didn't so hot in my last battle. sweatdrop

On my mega gallade. It has shadow sneak, close combat, psycho cut, and poison jab. Just something with good coverage, and when fairies comes your way, hit it with a poison jab, and it usually ends in a one shot
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

On my mega gallade. It has shadow sneak, close combat, psycho cut, and poison jab. Just something with good coverage, and when fairies comes your way, hit it with a poison jab, and it usually ends in a one shot

Huh. I have nearly the same set, except with Swords Dance instead of Poison Jab.
Am I allowed to be excited that my Pokemon caught Pokérus, even though I already had a strain of it in the box? xd

Noob

FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

Huh. I have nearly the same set, except with Swords Dance instead of Poison Jab.

You should switch that. In my opinion. It already has a lot of attack, so having coverage helps
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada
Awkward_Ginasing
FemiCanada

You should switch that. In my opinion. It already has a lot of attack, so having coverage helps
Okay, I will. I shall no longer be a pushover!

Noob

FemiCanada

lol No one is a pushover aha I'm glad I can help you a lot, since Im a psychic gym leader too. So if you need any help with anything, you can always talk to me biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff