Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

Hopeful Girl

Some Witty Name
Odd Cinderella

You should probably make your own team. I'm sure that the team he designed for you is good, but that's the thing; it's not a team you designed. I've told people, specifically one person, that nobody can assist you in making a team, since everyone has a different style of battling. It's easy right now perhaps, since you are still learning to give a team, but the next team that is considered should be something by you, and not letting anyone else's choices have a say in it.
However, that's just my advice. Everyone has their systems that work.
Lol. My team was a Water Type Team. I created it myself. From Gen 4. But, someone in our group already claimed Water Type, so, I ended up with Fairies. I didn't know how to run Fairies in the first place anyway. I'm a casual player. I don't do anything with IV/EV Training because I don't know how. sweatdrop He's been playing Pokemon for 16 years now. Probably 7 coming up when he turns 32. So, I kinda liked his guidance. I chose the Pokemon I wanted to play with, he just leveled them up to be close to 50 and with nice moveset. Lol.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Odd Cinderella

Mm, understandable then. Here, IV/EV training is basically all people do. Bringing in a non-competitive team here would be a slaughter fest. If you do decide to learn about IV breeding, it's probably easiest this gen thanks to Destiny Knot.

Hopeful Girl

Some Witty Name
Odd Cinderella

Mm, understandable then. Here, IV/EV training is basically all people do. Bringing in a non-competitive team here would be a slaughter fest. If you do decide to learn about IV breeding, it's probably easiest this gen thanks to Destiny Knot.
Yup. This team is competitive-ready. One Pokemon on this team I raised myself. From egg to it's level. My boyfriend worked on him though, so he has a different moveset now. At first, kinda made me sad, but, I digress. As long as it'll help me in battle, I'm fine with it. biggrin

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Odd Cinderella

Well then I wish you the best of luck, and as a challenger of Leagues, I look forward to our battle should you make it.

Hopeful Girl

Some Witty Name
Odd Cinderella

Well then I wish you the best of luck, and as a challenger of Leagues, I look forward to our battle should you make it.
Thanks. And even if I don't make it, I would like to battle you anyway! 4laugh I mean, if that's ok with you? redface

King Wolf

Some Witty Name

I forget, did you challenge me yet?

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Odd Cinderella

Absolutely, I'm always good for a battle.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Baron Von Wolfenstein

Indeed I did challenge you, but I have yet to battle you. Your internet was derping, so you declined my request for the time being.

King Wolf

Some Witty Name

Well I'm not doing much now, just EV Training two Pokemon. I can assemble my Rock Gym and give you that battle if you want.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Baron Von Wolfenstein

Sure, that sounds like a plan for me. Let me dig my 3DS out of my bag and turn off RS, then I'll be on.

King Wolf

Some Witty Name

I'll be online, go ahead and send a challenge when you're ready.

Hygienic Smoker

Baron Von Wolfenstein
Some Witty Name

Well I'm not doing much now, just EV Training two Pokemon. I can assemble my Rock Gym and give you that battle if you want.

When you're done battling Witty, do you feel like battling again? I'm finally eligible for my rematch with you xD

King Wolf

Metal Hendrix

Sure, as I said earlier I'm not doing a whole lot besides EV Training two Pokemon.

Hopeful Girl

Some Witty Name
Odd Cinderella

Absolutely, I'm always good for a battle.
Sweet~ I'll remember you. I have to log off unfortunately. Got a big trip this weekend and need enough sleep. Lol. I'll be back to check on here again, because this does seem fun. emotion_yatta

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Baron Von Wolfenstein

Good match, and thank you for the battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff