Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Metal Hendrix
Quiescent Sky

EEEEGGGGGGNNNNNOOOOOOGGGGGGF!!!!!!

A FELLOW EGGNOG LOVER!!! I love how they can be enjoyed with or without alcohol :3

I haven't tried eggnog with alcohol yet, but I will this year, I turn 21 just in time! Dec. 9th

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

Staryu or Starmie is the only pokemon I need.
As for hold items I need Binding Bond, Safety Goggles(so Starmie won't be hurt by Sandstorm wink ), Assault Vest, and I haven't decided on an item for Lunatone yet..I was think Life Orb, but it's a risky item.

I have Powersave, so I've got pretty much 900+ of each of those items. I can supply you with all the above items. I also have a Staryu or Starmie for breeding if needed.

That'd be great ^^ I'm not good at breeding for good stats though emo I can do moves and Natures, that's about it.

Moves and Natures is a great start! Abilities are fairly easy too. I have a cloned clone of a 6 IV Japanese Ditto if you need help with IVs.

I have a couple dittos I can do stat breeding with, I just haven't grasped the process yet ^^'

XD It gets easier as you go along. That 6IV Ditto helps MASSIVELY when IV breeding! Took me forever to get a 5 IV without one.... gonk

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

Staryu or Starmie is the only pokemon I need.
As for hold items I need Binding Bond, Safety Goggles(so Starmie won't be hurt by Sandstorm wink ), Assault Vest, and I haven't decided on an item for Lunatone yet..I was think Life Orb, but it's a risky item.

I have Powersave, so I've got pretty much 900+ of each of those items. I can supply you with all the above items. I also have a Staryu or Starmie for breeding if needed.

That'd be great ^^ I'm not good at breeding for good stats though emo I can do moves and Natures, that's about it.

Moves and Natures is a great start! Abilities are fairly easy too. I have a cloned clone of a 6 IV Japanese Ditto if you need help with IVs.

I have a couple dittos I can do stat breeding with, I just haven't grasped the process yet ^^'

XD It gets easier as you go along. That 6IV Ditto helps MASSIVELY when IV breeding! Took me forever to get a 5 IV without one.... gonk

Yeah, I keep being told that. I just can't grasp when explained. I learn best when being shown and doing it at the same time.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

Yeah, I keep being told that. I just can't grasp when explained. I learn best when being shown and doing it at the same time.

I can give you one to use so you can try yourself, if someone else has explained the process already. I read instructions on a breeding guide for X/Y and eventually got it. If you need more help, we're all willing to help here! BTW, the Ditto comes with Destiny Knot

Lilium's Significant Otter

Savage Husband

18,640 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja
Hello everyone

Hygienic Smoker

Quiescent Sky
Metal Hendrix
Quiescent Sky

A FELLOW EGGNOG LOVER!!! I love how they can be enjoyed with or without alcohol :3

I haven't tried eggnog with alcohol yet, but I will this year, I turn 21 just in time! Dec. 9th

Dude your birthday is literally 3 days before mine xD I'm just a year older razz

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

I can give you one to use so you can try yourself, if someone else has explained the process already. I read instructions on a breeding guide for X/Y and eventually got it. If you need more help, we're all willing to help here! BTW, the Ditto comes with Destiny Knot

Yeah, I've read guides and been explained it. I understand sorta. I just have to do trial and error until I get it right and have been trying to get this team together so haven't been able to.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Magnus DeWinter
ninja
Hello everyone

Hi Magnus!

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Metal Hendrix
Quiescent Sky
Metal Hendrix
Quiescent Sky

Dude your birthday is literally 3 days before mine xD I'm just a year older razz

Nice! You have the same birthday as my grandfather... Except he has us both beat by a lifespan XD

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

Yeah, I've read guides and been explained it. I understand sorta. I just have to do trial and error until I get it right and have been trying to get this team together so haven't been able to.

I may or may not have time to send Ditto your way before work. Getting into uniform and still gotta eat. But I've definatly got one for ya!

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

I may or may not have time to send Ditto your way before work. Getting into uniform and still gotta eat. But I've definatly got one for ya!

No rush needed. Won't get back to breeding till this team is ready to Rock, heh heh heh.

Unleashed Shapeshifter

What do you guys think of the new Avi?

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

No rush needed. Won't get back to breeding till this team is ready to Rock, heh heh heh.

XP Alright, lol! Silly!
I like your avie!

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky
Tigress_Luna
Quiescent Sky

XP Alright, lol! Silly!
I like your avie!

Thanks ^^ I have like 15 others that I have saved. I make one, get bored, save it, make another, repeat. I need to get my collection out of my Gaia storage >.< but I can't without Flash player -_-

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Quiescent Sky

Thanks ^^ I have like 15 others that I have saved. I make one, get bored, save it, make another, repeat. I need to get my collection out of my Gaia storage >.< but I can't without Flash player -_-

No prob!
I have a few saved. I don't have Flash either crying I can only get it for a few hours a day on a different browser. Otherwise, no Flash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff