Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want me, The Irish Otaku, to shut down this league so I can focus on the EL and the Relic League?

If you want to, go right ahead :3 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
No... I'mma be sad and stuff D: 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums

I named the Alomomola after lucky because she suggested it and helped a Lil bit and..... I tried to make it one v one so you can see how Lucky worked.... .__.

User Image
As far as I know, Alomomola has terrible special defense, which is why I exploited it.
I'm sure it works well...just not at some certain circumstances.
Yeah I agree with that statement

User Image
I didn't expect your Politoed to have that much power, though.
Normally Spiritomb can take more than two hits. I guess I learned something new, eh?
Zehahaha!

Yeah I thought hydro pump wouldn't do much but there was rain and politoed was also holding a sea incense........... I remember raising it in sp attack but it's defenses aren't good .__. Today just doesn't seem like a normal day.....

User Image
Hmmm...that makes more sense now.
STAB + Rain + Sea Incense makes a powerful Hydro Pump.

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zekil Blakhardt
I honestly thought that dark pulse would've destroyed my politoed since I doesn't live at least two hits...... Your pokes actually all scared me to tell the truth....
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain
yea very,but it wasn't official, i felt like picking a fight with ya, you wanna challenge me as the alabaster brain or flying gym leader of the original pokemon league or a combo?

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
I honestly thought that dark pulse would've destroyed my politoed since I doesn't live at least two hits...... Your pokes actually all scared me to tell the truth....

User Image
Why? Spiritomb doesn't have much Special Attack investment. I put all of the EVs in Defenses.

Also...why did my Pokemon scare you?

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain
yea very,but it wasn't official, i felt like picking a fight with ya, you wanna challenge me as the alabaster brain or flying gym leader of the original pokemon league or a combo?
I know it wasn't the actual thing but I just felt like calling you that emotion_donotwant
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain
I know it wasn't the actual thing but I just felt like calling you that emotion_donotwant
xd :rematch but official ?

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt

User Image
Why? Spiritomb doesn't have much Special Attack investment. I put all of the EVs in Defenses.

Because they wanted to scare me..... That's why they jumped out of the closet ._.

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain
I don't understand what you're saying..... Tummy tums used mean look!

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt

User Image

Because they wanted to scare me..... That's why they jumped out of the closet ._.

User Image
They're not that mean. cx
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Good game Sproadic brain
rematch but i will be battling for my gym,you win,you get the wings badge

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt

User Image

User Image

>.< ♥ for my Volbeat to toy with your pokes though emotion_dowant

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
Tummy tums
claim2fame
rematch but i will be battling for my gym,you win,you get the wings badge
Sounds like fun should my Xatu join the battle then? emotion_dowant

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt

User Image

User Image

User Image
My Honchkrow looks hungry. twisted

Clean Player

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt
Tummy tums
Zekil Blakhardt

User Image

User Image

User Image
My Honchkrow looks hungry. twisted

My Eelektross looks jittery emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers