Welcome to Gaia! ::

Praise the Sun?

Praise the Sun! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm a Chaos servant, so ******** off. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
lel dark souls 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lexia_Shadow-Wolf rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

ninja Lucario rocks! rofl

Magical Businessman

Angelic M Plus
Sorry friend, but it is. Lucario was the replacement for Mewtwo in Smash Brothers and it's likely that the next 'over-rated' Pokemon, Zoroark will replace Lucario.

If Zoroark does replace Lucario in SSBU, I'm sure Lucario wont be the only one receiving undeserved hate. As of now, we got people going "WHY DID LUCARIO REPLACE MEWTWO IN BRAWL? HE'S SUCH A STUPID POKEMON, AND MEWTWO IS BETTER!" But once SSBU comes out, or whenever the full character roster gets leaked onto the internet, people will go "WHY DID ZOROARK REPLACE LUCARIO IN UNIVERSE? HE'S SUCH A STUPID POKEMON, AND LUCARIO IS BETTER!"

Nytemair is Banned
I do not hate Lucario, the Pokemon. I hate its fanbase in general.

That's what I say too. Lucario is my favorite Pokemon, the biggest downside about him is his godforsaken fanbase, and I feel ashamed to be a part of it. emo

Friendly Cultist

I'm just saying, if people absolutely hate Lucario as much as I'm hearing they do, you're gonna be hard pressed to change any minds.
Just like what you like. And I mean, this coming from a pretty big Lucario fan.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Fellow guardian of the aura, I feel your pain. Though the people who hate lucario have not felt his true power. Lucario can take down the pokemon league without dieing. I have done it. For those who don't like lucario, fear the aura for it is stronger than you think.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nytemair is Banned
Zancuno
Fellow guardian of the aura, I feel your pain. Though the people who hate lucario have not felt his true power. Lucario can take down the pokemon league without dieing. I have done it. For those who don't like lucario, fear the aura for it is stronger than you think.

This is one of my reasons.

Pure gold example right here.
Really, i was talking in a medieval style. It got that idea from the movie.

Magical Businessman

Zancuno

I broke the tip button on this post. emotion_awesome

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I think Lucario's overrated but I don't hate it or its fans. Also I'm not going to assume that someone's a furry based on their favorite Pokémon and if they are one then they're not getting hate from me based on that alone.

Magical Businessman

Super 9-Volt
I think Lucario's overrated but I don't hate it or its fans. Also I'm not going to assume that someone's a furry based on their favorite Pokémon and if they are one then they're not getting hate from me based on that alone.

Plenty of people have made wild assumptions that I'm a furry just because Lucario is my favorite, when even though I may seem like one at times, but I'm not a furry, if I were one, then you would see something like "PROUD FURRY" in my sig. If anything, I'd rather be a Brony than a furry.
I sucked with Mewtwo in Melee, and I suck with Lucario in Brawl. So... Also, the idea of Zoroark replacing Lucario is just ******** stupid. Anyway, I don't mind Lucario, pretty decent in-game Pokemon, but at the same time, ******** Maylene. emotion_donotwant

Just the fact that Lucario got his own movie is enough for people to say it's overrated, but there are definitely more overrated Pokemon out there. And furries? *shudders*
I read that entire wall of text. You didn't come to Lucario's defense at all. You gave no reason as to why it isn't overrated. As a matter of fact, you gave reasons why it is.

Your post can be summed up as-

Lucario might be weak defensively, but hey, at least I'm not a furfag like everyone else who loves him. Don't call me a furfag. I'm not a furfag.

In reality, you're not defending Lucario but rather yourself. This thread is all about you trying to publicly stand out from Lucario's fanbase. It's pretty sad. You know how this works. The more you try to convince us that you're not something, the more we think the opposite, especially since 99% of the posts you make here revolve around Lucario even when the topic is about something completely different.

Also you shouldn't have made that list at the end. Some of the overrated pokemon you listed don't deserve to be there. For example: Mewtwo and Mew are Ubers and rightfully so. They aren't overrated since they can hold their own. I've never seen complaints about them being terrible.

Dapper Capitalist

Hello I'm one of those competitive fags you mentioned. I like lucario a whole lot, he was one of my favorites from 4th gen. Any who the last team I made, I destroyed lives with lucario. That's pretty much it. I like you don't see how he is overrated in the slightest it might just be the rabid fan-base as you said.

Distinct Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blaziken is Awesome

Magical Businessman

Pikachew
gah...

I didn't mean to be over defensive, sheesh!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff