Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 >

Dangerous Player

Okay So I am booting up Soul silver and realizing that i have now captured every legendary, I wnat to restart. But with a twist.

Considering I have an Action replay I can apparently get ANY pokemon at any point in teh game. So I am going to do this.

-I will use my Action replay to customize my starter.

-I will Use my action replay to catch any Pokemon people want me to 1/area and never the same one. I have done a nuzlocke in the past and Whitney just pisses me off to no end. I don't want to do another match with her where she just sweeps my entire team.

Really simple. So First off I need Pokemon to tell me what i should get as my starter?

((If i don't get enough responses I'll just do a random poke selection using a randomizer program))

Previous Poll Results:

Should I allow my Pokemon to evolve:
-Yes

What Pokemon should my rival receive?
-Totodile

Who will be my starter?
-Furret

Quotable Noob

Dangerous Player

Kalatradrisk
Croagunk~

As my starter? UUUUGH! (Hate most poison types for just sucking)
Rockwarrior v2.0
Kalatradrisk
Croagunk~

As my starter? UUUUGH! (Hate most poison types for just sucking)

But Croagunk/Toxicroak are awesome o: I have it on all of my online teams, and it beats up on lots of things.

Girl

Seriously, I'm the only one that doesn't want you to evolve them?

Choose a Normal-type. They're pretty well-rounded as far as starters go. Pick something cute like Igglybuff or Aipom. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Player

Pokemon Grey
Seriously, I'm the only one that doesn't want you to evolve them?

Choose a Normal-type. They're pretty well-rounded as far as starters go. Pick something cute like Igglybuff or Aipom. emotion_kirakira

My favorite Normal type is Furret. So I may make that my Starter. (plus he can learn surf, the best HM move in the game (IMO)

But again it comes down to the community. If they say No to furret, I'm not taking him.

I may however change a bit where i say it has to be a particular type. That way i won't get stuck with 56 dragons.

Dangerous Lunatic

I pick my Pokemon for aesthetics... I'm not a very good Pokemon master. <_< But I always have a Furret on my 2nd Gen team also, because someone has to be the HM whore around here. So I supposed Furret would be a good choice. Or Skitty, because it's so adorable! :B

Dangerous Player

Strange Times
I pick my Pokemon for aesthetics... I'm not a very good Pokemon master. <_< But I always have a Furret on my 2nd Gen team also, because someone has to be the HM whore around here. So I supposed Furret would be a good choice. Or Skitty, because it's so adorable! :B

I am not going for an HM whore this time around. (Otherwise i would just Grab 2 mews in my party..)

Also who should my rival get? Cyndaquil, Chickorita or Totodile?

Salty Pirate

9,975 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

User Image

Larvitar or Trapinch.

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Player

Zekil Blakhardt
User Image

User Image

Larvitar or Trapinch.

User Image

User Image

I have already done a single pokemon run with trapinch. And i don;t want my starter to kick up a sandstorm and kill the rest of my team. I ma however leave Larvitar for a later guy. Trapinch possibly sooner as I do love Flygon.

Shy Perfectionist

I voted for your rival to get Totodile, because I think his Feraligatr is a bit challenging. (then again, I probably only think that because I didn't have an Electric type in my last SS playthrough)

Dangerous Player

justicecream
I voted for your rival to get Totodile, because I think his Feraligatr is a bit challenging. (then again, I probably only think that because I didn't have an Electric type in my last SS playthrough)

I find Typlosion the easiest as I always have someone with surf. I usually lack a fie so Meganium is pretty tough but i usually end up facing Feraligator as I usually choose cydaquil. (Since I am stuffing my starter into a box as soon as I grab Furret, i am letting you guys choose who my rival will be using. (I am actually hoping you guys choose (Insert here) but won't say who it is.

Timid Generator

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mareep or Riolu.

Dangerous Player

Luna the PokeNerd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mareep or Riolu.

Mareep would help immensely in the first gym but Riolu would help later on (Especially against Whitney, god i hate that b***h. Her team is too strong.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff