Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

Kitsune Muggy
User Image
Please mind your manners...

~Got your order, and I'll be starting immediately. ^-^
The Umbreon is fine, and since this is my first new order in a while, I'll guess it'll take me about 2 -3 hours, seeing how you're the only one I'm doing, currently. ^-^

You're certainly not cluttered, though...! I've seen far, far worse.. And done them for free in the end anyways... Oh those sleepless nights... ;-;

...or I'll toss you off my ship.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
EveRaine
Kitsune Muggy
User Image

~Got your order, and I'll be starting immediately. ^-^
The Umbreon is fine, and since this is my first new order in a while, I'll guess it'll take me about 2 -3 hours, seeing how you're the only one I'm doing, currently. ^-^

You're certainly not cluttered, though...! I've seen far, far worse.. And done them for free in the end anyways... Oh those sleepless nights... ;-;

Yay!

And that sucks about the sleepless nights. I don't know how to sprite otherwise I would attempt it.

Beloved Phantom

Rafflesia Arnoldi

M'kay, just making sure you knew.

And I'm just chillin', I can make my own sprites.
User Image

~I appreciate your concern. Though, to be honest, I can do the Engineer slots using the Nintendo bases, since they're free anyways... >.<

I must ask, however... I noticed the one you had... Would you say that's "Custom" or would you say that you used the Nintendo base too much to sell it...? I'm only curious, not provoking... >~< I find it difficult to see which base you might have even used in the first place...! >.<

Cat

Help me out.
What goes in the source section of this form? :'C

Beloved Phantom

phantomatique
Help me out.
What goes in the source section of this form? :'C
User Image

~Ah, I'm sorry, that's if you wanted an OC for your sprite, or if you had more than a single Avatar you wanted me to do. However, at this time, I can only take single Avi orders, since my computer tends to overheat and die in the middle of working... If I lose 3 projects that are all due in an hour or something, there'd be no way I could get them back in time... ;-;

Cat

EveRaine

Oh, Alright then ^ ^
I'll go ahead and fill out a form then.

Cat

EveRaine

Dear Pidgeotto Crew,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aviator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Source: This Avi. I am not changing it. Don't worry
Yσυrѕ Trυℓy, [usename]

.... I'll give you 30k for it. I:>

Dedicated Loiterer

EveRaine
Rafflesia Arnoldi

M'kay, just making sure you knew.

And I'm just chillin', I can make my own sprites.
User Image

~I appreciate your concern. Though, to be honest, I can do the Engineer slots using the Nintendo bases, since they're free anyways... >.<

I must ask, however... I noticed the one you had... Would you say that's "Custom" or would you say that you used the Nintendo base too much to sell it...? I'm only curious, not provoking... >~< I find it difficult to see which base you might have even used in the first place...! >.<

I generally assume that if I use any Nintendo base at all, that I shouldn't sell it.

Beloved Phantom

User Image

~Blah... I'll be honest... I don't like charging... I never have. I prolley never will. I'm going to go change up the front page again. There will still be slots, but... Like... They'll pretty much just be based on what kind of order the person is looking for, and the amount of time it'll take. If anyone wants to tip, I'll be more than happy to recieve it, but I did amazing work without the thought of people paying me for it... >.>

Besides, I'm allowed to use Nintendo models if I'm not charging, which will prevent further "I'm going to report you" comments... >~<

Let me go change that, and I'll be back, okay guys...?

emotion_bigheart

Questionable Waffles

Lovely!!! emotion_kirakira

Romantic Grabber

I make my own sprites, but I'm genuinely interested in yours. emotion_kirakira

EveRaine

Dear Pidgeotto Crew,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Class: Engineer please
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Source: My avi + Shiny Flareon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yσυrѕ Trυℓy, PKMN Norge

Beloved Phantom

PKMN Norge
I make my own sprites, but I'm genuinely interested in yours. emotion_kirakira

EveRaine

Dear Pidgeotto Crew,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Class: Engineer please
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Source: My avi + Shiny Flareon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yσυrѕ Trυℓy, PKMN Norge
User Image

~I'll add you to the list, but my poor laptop has taken a pretty hard beating tonight... Everyone's order so far is about in the middle of production, so they should all be done tomorrow, as long as my TARDIS doesn't up and die on me. (Yes. My computer is named the Tardis. Quite appropriately now, in fact.)

I will do everything I can to finish the orders soon, though...!!

Romantic Grabber

EveRaine

I SENSE A STRONG WHOVIAN VIBE COMIN FROM YOU!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff