Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
Merlin The Mage
5IV (missing HP) Naughty Frisk

This one please.

Sure thing~ I've added your friend code and can trade now.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daner
Nintendraw
Oh; I'd assumed you didn't have 5IV Super Pumpkaboos! In that case, a 5IV Impish/Brave/Adamant Frisk Pumpkaboo or pair would do nicely, preferably missing the IV that is already reduced by the nature. If you do't happen to have those on hand, flawed is fine, since most of my stock is flawed anyways. Which one or two Pokes from my thread would you like? I just updated the stock too and can get online now if you wish. I've added you too. ^^
Would these do? 5IV (missing Defense) Brave Pickup Male and a 5IV (missing Sp Def) Relaxed Pickup Female. They were the closest matches from the batch so I've set them aside for you. From your list, I could use a Porygon of any description to fill my pokedex, and maybe a Larvitar missing defense stat since you have so many of them. :>
Apologies, but do you happen to have a 4/5IV Frisk female? And sorry for being unable to arrive/trade at all today... XD;;

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Nintendraw
Apologies, but do you happen to have a 4/5IV Frisk female? And sorry for being unable to arrive/trade at all today... XD;;

No problem at all. :> I don't think I have any 5IV females with Frisk (they all stubbornly want to have Pickup). But I do have a 4IV (missing Def and Sp Def) Impish Frisk female, if you'd like that one.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daner
Nintendraw
No problem at all. :> I don't think I have any 5IV females with Frisk (they all stubbornly want to have Pickup). But I do have a 4IV (missing Def and Sp Def) Impish Frisk female, if you'd like that one.
It's been ages (a week) since I put Pokemon back in my 3DS XD;; Do you still have these? I won't be surprised if you don't. I can add you and I'll be available for the rest of today.

Menacing Shoujo

Giovanni Rocket Boss
What is this? McDonalds?

*snorts chuckles* pfffft!!! rofl

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Nintendraw
Daner
Nintendraw
It's been ages (a week) since I put Pokemon back in my 3DS XD;; Do you still have these? I won't be surprised if you don't. I can add you and I'll be available for the rest of today.

Haha, even longer since I've replied. I apologize, I've been mostly busy with classes and haven't been organized at all. If you're still interested in those pumpkaboo, I do still have them and should be available to trade for the next few days.

Salty Glitch

Daner
Do you still have this female? 5IV (missing Sp Def) Lax Pickup?
Not sure what I could offer you, probably a random 4-5 IV o:

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
shiny ponkan
Daner
Do you still have this female? 5IV (missing Sp Def) Lax Pickup?
Not sure what I could offer you, probably a random 4-5 IV o:

Confusingly, I don't. lol I think I may have given that one to my soulmate, or at least that's the only thing I can think of to explain where it went. I have a male of that same description if that would do? Or one of the other 5IV females which I have double checked and do still have, hahah. If one of those is fine, do you have a list of 4/5 IV pokemon you have on hand possibly?

Salty Glitch

Daner
A male one would be fine too then c:

Aah so I don't have too many on hand but I can definitely breed!
Let's see what I do have though...
Quite a few 4 IV Timid Eevees, both genders, all abilities.
Two 4 IV male Gooey Goomy both missing Atk and Sp. Atk.
LOL that's it because I've been wonder trading and releasing
BUT I WOULDN'T MIND BREEDING FOR YOU AT ALL
I can easily breed Marill, Gligar, Swinub, Charmander, Froakie,
Axew, Gible, Larvitar, Vulpix, Shinx, Absol, Mawile, Ralts, Kangaskhan,
Poochyena, Feebas, Magikarp, Nidoran, Ferroseed, Skarmory, Meditite...

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hi, I would like to get a Pumpkaboo (super sized) for my friend. He's been looking for one forever, and can only find the average sized one.

I wouldn't know what to trade you, but I can search my Dex and my Friend Safari's for anything you may need. FC in my sig, and I eagerly await your reply

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
shiny ponkan

I could use a swinub if it's no trouble. :> I'll set that pumpkaboo aside for you until whenever you're ready.

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
loser_666
Hi, I would like to get a Pumpkaboo (super sized) for my friend. He's been looking for one forever, and can only find the average sized one.

I wouldn't know what to trade you, but I can search my Dex and my Friend Safari's for anything you may need. FC in my sig, and I eagerly await your reply

Sure, any particular one you'd like? If you had a spare Porygon 2/Porygon-Z, that would be helpful. lol Or anything within the evolutionary lines of Raticate, Clefable, Venomoth, Persian, Primeape, Muk, or Tyrogue.

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Daner
loser_666

Sure, any particular one you'd like? If you had a spare Porygon 2/Porygon-Z, that would be helpful. lol Or anything within the evolutionary lines of Raticate, Clefable, Venomoth, Persian, Primeape, Muk, or Tyrogue.

I would like a Pumpkaboo with Insomnia, with the super size already discussed.

I unfortunately don't have anything of the evo lines you are looking for (unless I get super-duper-uber lucky in the Wonder Trade, but I think I remember having a friend who had to do trades to evolve his Porygon into Pory2 and PoryZ...I think I'll ask him next time I see him to breed just a random Pory for ya. Would you need it traded with the item to make it Pory2 or PoryZ, or can you do the trade to yourself (or one of your friends)?

Salty Glitch

Daner
lol thanks
i spent the evening breeding goomy and buneary hahaha
i'll breed swinub tomorrow * w*

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
loser_666
I would like a Pumpkaboo with Insomnia, with the super size already discussed.

I unfortunately don't have anything of the evo lines you are looking for (unless I get super-duper-uber lucky in the Wonder Trade, but I think I remember having a friend who had to do trades to evolve his Porygon into Pory2 and PoryZ...I think I'll ask him next time I see him to breed just a random Pory for ya. Would you need it traded with the item to make it Pory2 or PoryZ, or can you do the trade to yourself (or one of your friends)?

Ah, sorry, if the hidden ability Insomnia is a deal breaker, I'm afraid I can't help there. I don't have one with the hidden ability myself so I'm unable to breed any with it. All of the super size pumpkaboos that I have either have Pickup or Frisk and are listed in the first post (most of them having Pickup).

I also had a porygon fall into my hands suddenly so I no longer need one of those, unfortunately. lol If you had a pineco, quilfish, vibrava, tropius, chimecho, cryogonal, or extra phione, I could use a spare of one of those. Or, if not, it's perfectly fine to send me something simple that you have on hand and I'll still give you one of the lower IV pumpkaboos to be fair since I've changed the terms a bit on you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff