Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hit me up smile

Its the event one, since I have x and y, I only needed the one on my x so I have a spare on my y smile

I would love a Garchompite surprised

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
I have a garchompite I could trade for it. Do you have particular pokemon you want with the garchompite? I have volt tackle pichus, a ton of teddiursas, or with a bit of time could get you a moon ball female Misdreavus, or love ball Buneary
Soraanki
I have a garchompite I could trade for it. Do you have particular pokemon you want with the garchompite? I have volt tackle pichus, a ton of teddiursas, or with a bit of time could get you a moon ball female Misdreavus, or love ball Buneary

Well, I really want the garchompite on my omega ruby >w< screw getting 1000 flags DX Way too long

If you can do that then it'd be cool, I wish I could send me garchompite on my x to my omega ruby =w= So stupid, if you have it on those games then it'd be cool :O Not sure if it has to be ORAS to trade or anything

Inb4 super long message x3

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
What I can do, is put the garchompite on a pokemon and put it on the GTS, asking for a gengar at the level yours is (50) and you can find it on OR. Then you can make the trade. A bit more time consuming, but less than 1000 flags.
Soraanki
What I can do, is put the garchompite on a pokemon and put it on the GTS, asking for a gengar at the level yours is (50) and you can find it on OR. Then you can make the trade. A bit more time consuming, but less than 1000 flags.

Oh well that makes sense surprised

Let me just shift the gengar to my OR smile I've literally not touched the thing XD

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Ares Reborn
Soraanki

Let me just shift the gengar to my OR smile I've literally not touched the thing XD

lol. Thats fine, I'm doing some other trading (Meowth and Ralts in moonballs ftw) let me know when you are ready.
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki

lol. Thats fine, I'm doing some other trading (Meowth and Ralts in moonballs ftw) let me know when you are ready.

Oh and btw the gengar is level 25 razz I thought it was 50 too x3

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki

Suuuuper odd. Okay, so what pokemon do you want to be holding the garchompite? Remember it has to be one you've seen to look it up in the GTS. I have Teddiursa, pichu, and can get a moonball misdreavus off hand
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki

Suuuuper odd. Okay, so what pokemon do you want to be holding the garchompite? Remember it has to be one you've seen to look it up in the GTS. I have Teddiursa, pichu, and can get a moonball misdreavus off hand

Nah that was the level of the event surprised GAME here in the uk dunno if it was different anywhere else.

I'll check my dex xD

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Soraanki
kk

I've not seen any DX

Just going to see a misdreavus on route 114 lol

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
kk

I've not seen any DX

lol, otherwisw I can see whatelse ive got
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
kk

I've not seen any DX

Lol Its weird xD

You seemed to pick like several of the pokemon I HAVEN'T seen lol

Okay well I JUST saw a misdreavus

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
Ares Reborn
Soraanki
kk

I've not seen any DX

Lol Its weird xD

You seemed to pick like several of the pokemon I HAVEN'T seen lol

Okay well I JUST saw a misdreavus
ok! I'll get it set up on GTS

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Oh No! I can't give grchompite on GTS. T.T Well, I tried...I'm so sorry! We might be able to trade the old fashioned way, looking at Serribi, My FC is in my siggy, if you wnna try that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff