Welcome to Gaia! ::

My face when I battled red

User Image
For realzs how do I beat him? Hes like the Jesus of Pokemon.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
It took me so long to beat Red, and even when I did, he had still beaten the ever loving crap out of my team.

O.G. Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Get your Pokemon up to ATLEAST Level 80, or if you have the weakness type of each then Level the to ATLEAST 70-80.
He's not hard when you learn his attacks and get past Lapras (DAMN YOU LAPRAS).
I can tank through his team with just my Typhlosion : P

ll_woozle_ll rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

1,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
He was easy to beat for me......but i spend alot of time makeing sure my pokemon are max level xd
Lady Ammaryce
It took me so long to beat Red, and even when I did, he had still beaten the ever loving crap out of my team.

Yeah I have feelings it's gonna take me awhile. Half my pokemon died just from pikachu xD like right after I saw pikachus lvl I was like D: omfg no... well maybe it's only pikachu then I saw lapris and I was like OMFG IT DOESN'T END.
soulsilveraero
Get your Pokemon up to ATLEAST Level 80, or if you have the weakness type of each then Level the to ATLEAST 70-80.

I don't keep my starter with me I planned on just getting pokemon I want then lvl it up later but Daisy is freaking killing me. And the only reason I wanna do this is so I can get the other starters. Like my two strongest in my team are Giratina at lvl 79 and Luxray at 69.. I am.. utterly screwed.. xD
ll_woozle_ll
He was easy to beat for me......but i spend alot of time makeing sure my pokemon are max level xd

D: omfg I'm so lazy though.

Kallen-chan's Husband

Ice-Cold Guest

14,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I was the same way. When I saw the number 88, I started to scream and I turned off my DS. I was scard stiff.....

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
Suckmyeah
Lady Ammaryce

Yeah I have feelings it's gonna take me awhile. Half my pokemon died just from pikachu xD like right after I saw pikachus lvl I was like D: omfg no... well maybe it's only pikachu then I saw lapris and I was like OMFG IT DOESN'T END.

Yeah, the first time I battled him I was a good 15 levels under Pikachu.
Needless to say, it was a short battle.

O.G. Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suckmyeah
soulsilveraero

I don't keep my starter with me I planned on just getting pokemon I want then lvl it up later but Daisy is freaking killing me. And the only reason I wanna do this is so I can get the other starters. Like my two strongest in my team are Giratina at lvl 79 and Luxray at 69.. I am.. utterly screwed.. xD

IF ALL GOES WRONG, ASSEMBLE THEM LEGENDS
Mewtwo is a good choice for the battle :T
solomon514
I was the same way. When I saw the number 88, I started to scream and I turned off my DS. I was scard stiff.....

Lmfao oh this is why I like Riachu more. xD
Lady Ammaryce
Suckmyeah
Lady Ammaryce

Yeah, the first time I battled him I was a good 15 levels under Pikachu.
Needless to say, it was a short battle.

I feel your pain. xD I was gonna try to get the other pokemon wondering around. (Duno the names but the blue one and the red one that love to jump around the map like jumping beans) and hoped they could help
soulsilveraero
Suckmyeah
soulsilveraero

IF ALL GOES WRONG, ASSEMBLE THEM LEGENDS
Mewtwo is a good choice for the battle :T

but arn't the legends like at lvl 50?

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
I saw him looked him up and flew away straight away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff