Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Fairy

Sora_Hanaki
emotion_bigheart

Hey there, I'd love to trade rare special ball female pokemon with you; I have a pretty decent collection of them for you to choose from; quite a few even have egg moves and good IVs.

The ones I want:
Dream Ball Skitty (w/ HA)
Dream Ball Cleffa (w/ HA)
Dream Ball Chinchou (w/ HA)
Dream Ball Sentret (w/ HA)
Dream Ball Horsea (w/ HA)

The ones I have:
Google Spreadsheet
Sora_Hanaki

ahh i see ^^;; yeah, that's true. otherwise you won't get your points Dx i think it's a sweet thing to
do, even though it's time consuming :">

you're welcome~ nice! >u<b i didn't get to the Elite Four, but i beat Winona! she's my second
favorite. my first one would have to be Roxanne *v* good luck with the Battle Maison and training
up your babies! >u< i've gotta get some reset bags so i can reset my team's EVs and redo them.

Haha yeah, it's kinda impulse for me to reset and I'm like noooo I can't do that ;3;

Thanks! And yay congrats! Roxanne is super cool too but her gym always annoyed me for some reason xD Xander found one for me so I may use it on my Blaziken later ouo Anyways I'm done EV training Missha and Xander and now am trying to find the right TMs ahaha

Beloved Friend

TheGoatZodiac
Sora_Hanaki
emotion_bigheart

Hey there, I'd love to trade rare special ball female pokemon with you; I have a pretty decent collection of them for you to choose from; quite a few even have egg moves and good IVs.

The ones I want:

The ones I have:
Google Spreadsheet

hello hello!
you have a wonderful collection of them! i'd love to trade with you as well. i'm happy to trade you
those, but i'll need to breed the Chinchou, Sentret and Horsea if you don't mind. it'll take me some
time but i'll let you know when i'm ready.

could i get these in return?
- dream ball Snorunt with HA (Switcheroo egg move)
- dream ball Feebas with HA (calm nature)
- dream ball Roselia with HA
- dream ball Finneon with HA
- moon ball Vulpix

Beloved Friend

Arashi93

Haha yeah, it's kinda impulse for me to reset and I'm like noooo I can't do that ;3;

Thanks! And yay congrats! Roxanne is super cool too but her gym always annoyed me for some reason xD Xander found one for me so I may use it on my Blaziken later ouo Anyways I'm done EV training Missha and Xander and now am trying to find the right TMs ahaha

you're welcome! thank you as well. i'll work on trying to finish the game one day xD right now, i'm
just having fun with the dexnav and breeding on my other games xD;; hmm i can't remember how
her gym was for me ^^;; though battling rock types in the beginning isn't fun xD and nice! that'll
come in handy. you sound like you're almost done with Xander and Missha, getting them all
prepped up.
Sora_Hanaki

you're welcome! thank you as well. i'll work on trying to finish the game one day xD right now, i'm
just having fun with the dexnav and breeding on my other games xD;; hmm i can't remember how
her gym was for me ^^;; though battling rock types in the beginning isn't fun xD and nice! that'll
come in handy. you sound like you're almost done with Xander and Missha, getting them all
prepped up.

xD That sounds nice~ I'm really liking this infinite loop for breeding in the Battle Resort though *u* Yeah I was trying to use my Masquerain to plow through her gym and that didn't really work xD Yup! EV training my eevee army now (haha that's punny) but once I'm done with all my EV training I'll start leveling and getting the right moves on *u*

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello again! Kind of have a follow up to the trade bit I had pm'd you about. Is there anything in particular you would like for your Moltres and Articuno? I might have a few extra legends I'd be willing to swap. Just need to know if there's anything I'd need to check up on before making an offer. sweatdrop

Beloved Friend

Wallop098
Hello again! Kind of have a follow up to the trade bit I had pm'd you about. Is there anything in particular you would like for your Moltres and Articuno? I might have a few extra legends I'd be willing to swap. Just need to know if there's anything I'd need to check up on before making an offer. sweatdrop

hello again! um, i don't have anything in particular except that i'm looking for a Shiny Groudon.
otherwise, let me know what you have for legendaries, shinies or flawless, perfect IV Pokemon.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sora_Hanaki
Wallop098

hello again! um, i don't have anything in particular except that i'm looking for a Shiny Groudon.
otherwise, let me know what you have for legendaries, shinies or flawless, perfect IV Pokemon.
Pretty sure I answered the legend bit viva pm. xd Do have a few shinies... Um, lemme list'em.

Krookodile
Sliggo
Eelektrik
Golbat
Hitmontop
Typlosion
Gallade
Clawitzer
Clefable
Ursaring
Galvantula
Venusaur
Delphox
Gyrados
Pinsir
Golem

Afraid I haven't had a chance to work up any perfect IV pokemon. sweatdrop Do have the legend set from Omega Ruby caught and collecting dust. whee

Beloved Friend

Wallop098

i'm going to think about it! :"> gotta see what i want from your list. i'll be heading offline, but i'll
let you know soon.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sora_Hanaki
Wallop098

i'm going to think about it! :"> gotta see what i want from your list. i'll be heading offline, but i'll
let you know soon.
3nodding Very well, thank you again for the Jirachi! Good luck finding that Groudon you are after.

Star Fairy

Sora_Hanaki
TheGoatZodiac
Sora_Hanaki
emotion_bigheart

The ones I want:

The ones I have:
Google Spreadsheet

hello hello!
you have a wonderful collection of them! i'd love to trade with you as well. i'm happy to trade you
those, but i'll need to breed the Chinchou, Sentret and Horsea if you don't mind. it'll take me some
time but i'll let you know when i'm ready.

could i get these in return?
- dream ball Snorunt with HA (Switcheroo egg move)
- dream ball Feebas with HA (calm nature)
- dream ball Roselia with HA
- dream ball Finneon with HA
- moon ball Vulpix

Excuse my disappearance; I'll also need a little time to breed a few of them. Thanks a lot! heart

Edit: they're all ready; my sis has my 3DS right now and I don't know when she'll be done

Beloved Friend

TheGoatZodiac

Excuse my disappearance; I'll also need a little time to breed a few of them. Thanks a lot! heart

Edit: they're all ready; my sis has my 3DS right now and I don't know when she'll be done

thanks for letting me know! i'm all set too :"> sorry i wasn't available to trade. i was
really tired last night, so i stayed away from breeding. my FC is in the first post!

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
I will soon be getting an eevee in a dream ball. If that is something you are interested in.

Beloved Friend

Soraanki
I will soon be getting an eevee in a dream ball. If that is something you are interested in.

very nice~ :"D
i'd be interested in it if you're breeding some. is there anything else you're interested in on my list?

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Sora_Hanaki
Soraanki

very nice~ :"D
i'd be interested in it if you're breeding some. is there anything else you're interested in on my list?
I would love a dream ball Horsea with it's HA. I am gong to breed her. And I felt I should offer to you because of the dream ball clefa you traded me. That's what she wanted in exchange for it <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff