Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

I will be picking Mudkip.

All being well next week....

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i usually give them random names but i don't know why where i got the newest explore game i saw the axwel and thought of natsu from fairy tail. cause of how hyper he act it reminded me of when he meet Lucy for the 1st time so i named them Natsu and Lucy xd

Invisible Hunter

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Treecko and his name is Maxon.
treeko was my starter

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i usually give them random names but i don't know why where i got the newest explore game i saw the axwel and thought of natsu from fairy tail. cause of how hyper he act it reminded me of when he meet Lucy for the 1st time so i named them Natsu and Lucy xd

Sorry for the late reply, I was plaaying the games.
So far one of my themes it Harry Potter, I named a couple Shinx Lily and James, a Poochyena Remus, and a Houndour Sirius, I am going to breed Lily and James for Harry, and I am going to breed some of my Eevees for Molly and Arthur, then breed them to get their kids
I am also doing a How to Train your Dragon theme, so far I've got Hiccup that was an Eevee that turned into an Umbreon.
My teams are still in progress, because I am trying to find the right Pokemon for the characters I am naming them after.

Fashionable Werewolf

Ivythefairy

good luck and are you planing to name it?

Fashionable Werewolf

EI Angelo

if i may can i post him on my Pokemon fan page on facebook? i will credit your work biggrin

Fashionable Werewolf

Lynx Saint Keiya

that's an unusual name but i like it. smile

Fashionable Werewolf

pikachu12999

did you give it a nick name?

Invisible Hunter

Lumbee Wolf Lady
EI Angelo

if i may can i post him on my Pokemon fan page on facebook? i will credit your work biggrin

It's not exactly my work but sure

Fashionable Werewolf

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i wan't to name an ice type after my fave two people off fairy tail gray and Lyon but i don't know which to to use.

Fashionable Werewolf

EI Angelo

gonk then i shall give the artist credit whom ever drew it

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Treeko.. biggrin His name is Tyrone and I already loved him. I just need him to get up to that lv. 15 bird I caught.

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lumbee Wolf Lady
Half-breed Vampire Wolf

i wan't to name an ice type after my fave two people off fairy tail gray and Lyon but i don't know which to to use.

I named a male and female sneasal Jack Frost and Elsa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces