Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

Why does everyone follow it like a cult? Battle with the Pokemon you want people,and for ******** sake make your /own/ move sets. Getting tired of seeing SkarmBliss every 5 seconds. Also tiers are for queers.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dapper Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Agreed that's why I bless you with... Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Na Na, Na Na,.. BATMAN!!!
have no idea what that is

Aged Astronomer

I should jump on the new bandwagon of hating smogon.

Beloved Genius

Ferrothorn

Do it.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ferrothorn

I been riding that bandwagon every since I heard about these guys. Having fallen off the wagon yet.

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
I dont fully go with smogon,
BUT PEOPLE.

seriously, they're some of you who want to go around with over powered poke's and legendaries
like there's no tomorrow.Which is fine when your against a person who is willing to play the same,

But when someone says the rules like no ubers and legendaries, dont get mad and call them a smogon f** ....

Jeez xD

Beloved Genius

iKiiNGz
BUT PEOPLE.

seriously, they're some of you who want to go around with over powered poke's and legendaries
like there's no tomorrow.Which is fine when your against a person who is willing to play the same,

But when someone says the rules like no ubers and legendaries, dont get mad and call them a smogon f** ....

Jeez xD

I agree with you there. When I play that's the only rule I have. No legendaries. That pisses me off too. People who follow Smogon use legendaries that aren't in the "Uber tier" and call it fair. i.e. Heatran,Suicuine,Zapdos,Latios,etc.

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iKiiNGz
BUT PEOPLE.

Jeez xD

>Double team gets you bitched at now
>Because Smogon.
>Everyone expects that you obey smogon
iKiiNGz
BUT PEOPLE.

Jeez xD

"But when someone says the rules like no ubers and legendaries, dont get mad and call them a smogon f** ...."
Yes Yes And Yes!!!

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
O LAWDS
iKiiNGz
BUT PEOPLE.

Jeez xD

I agree with you there. When I play that's the only rule I have. No legendaries. That pisses me off too. People who Smogon use legendaries that aren't in the "Uber tier" and call it fair. i.e. Heatran,Suicuine,Zapdos,Latios,etc.

Same man, the only rules i play by is No legends at all,
and some of the clauses like evasion, but like some clauses like
the same species and only 1 of the same item, i couldnt really care

Beloved Genius

iKiiNGz
O LAWDS
iKiiNGz
BUT PEOPLE.

Jeez xD

I agree with you there. When I play that's the only rule I have. No legendaries. That pisses me off too. People who Smogon use legendaries that aren't in the "Uber tier" and call it fair. i.e. Heatran,Suicuine,Zapdos,Latios,etc.

Same man, the only rules i play by is No legends at all,
and some of the clauses like evasion, but like some clauses like
the same species and only 1 of the same item, i couldnt really care

I personally play with no clauses except Wi-Fi battles. Fighting someone with a Ditto team is always fun. B]

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
you guys are pretty weirrrrrrd rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items