Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
seriously lol could you possibly pm me the link ?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

i'm all for animal rights but really PETA really? PETA can suck this 8==============D scream scream

Dangerous Visionary

They would had a better cause 15 years ago. I have been stop taking them seriously.
Luna the PokeNerd
I now have reason to believe that PETA is a social experiment being run by the government to see how much they can offend people.

So the government is funding a trolling group?

I guess it makes sense.

Timid Generator

The Child of Aura
Luna the PokeNerd
I now have reason to believe that PETA is a social experiment being run by the government to see how much they can offend people.

I guess it makes sense.

It's more of a fun little thing for me to believe.

After all, it seems like an interesting study for the government to see how the public reacts to hypocrisy, trolling, and a lack of focus in a group that has a relatively noble cause of saving animals.
Luna the PokeNerd
The Child of Aura
Luna the PokeNerd

I guess it makes sense.

It's more of a fun little thing for me to believe.

After all, it seems like an interesting study for the government to see how the public reacts to hypocrisy, trolling, and a lack of focus in a group that has a relatively noble cause of saving animals.

Not just a lack of focus, but an inability to delve deeper into the affairs that they're turning against.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PETA know that the Pokemon do not have to do as Ash says?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff