Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Lucky Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
User Image

I like your art (I also have a DA so I might watch you), good luck with your shop..

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Battle me at the Elemental, Classic, Relic or Alabaster League

Dapper Fairy

Lucky the Heartmender
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

I like your art (I also have a DA so I might watch you), good luck with your shop..

Battle me at the Elemental, Classic, Relic or Alabaster League

Thank you! ^.^

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
your Eevee forms have my love. heart I may actually purchase art from you, but I have to think about it first. I think I'll just lurk for a while first. 3nodding

Dapper Fairy

Chieftain Twilight
your Eevee forms have my love. heart I may actually purchase art from you, but I have to think about it first. I think I'll just lurk for a while first. 3nodding

Feel free to order anytime you like. ^^

Dapper Fairy

Jager Ryu
nice =D

Thank you! whee
Rainhealsme
Jager Ryu
nice =D

Thank you! whee
smile

Dapper Fairy

Samples have been updated. Now, Single Trainer and Team art is viewable!
I would like to order art, but I will fill out the form later when I fix my avi to the way I want(:
how is your shop coming along so far?

Dapper Fairy

Ubie Boobie
I would like to order art, but I will fill out the form later when I fix my avi to the way I want(:

Oaky, and I haven't gotten any orders yet, since I just opened, but that's fine. ^^

Dapper Fairy

Dapper Fairy

Rainhealsme
Ubie Boobie

Oaky, and I haven't gotten any orders yet, since I just opened, but that's fine. ^^

at least you have upvotes, people in this forum are kinda mean when it comes to votes . lol(:
is my avi considered monochrome? o:
I'm the type oif person who usually uses one color to make my avis so this is hard for me XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff