Pokemon X 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Pokemon Y 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Neither 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Dapper Fairy

User Image

Welcome to Smeargle Studios!

This shop is dedicated to my passion for art and of course, Pokemon! Enjoy the shop everyone! In the mean time, I am also going for these achievments: User Image User Image
Any help is appreciated. Thank you for stopping by!

This lovely layout was made by Malicious Lullabye. Thank you so much, Lullabye! emotion_bigheart

Dapper Fairy

User Image

Hi!

I'm sure we've all heard of the famous Potterpuffs, am I right? If not, then I'll be happy to explain for you; Potterpuff are the original Harry Potter characters, but drawn in Powerpuff form. Well, seeing as that was interesting, I decided to make my own version of Potterpuffs, but with something I liked. And that of course was Pokemon! And I figured why not make some gold while doing so. I'm sure the prices are fair, but if you have any complaints or suggestions, feel free to PM me.

I myself am nineteen (nearly twenty) years young, a lover of game soundtracks, cassical and modern rock, K-pop, and J-pop, a bit of an airhead at times, but I enjoys in-depth conversations about anything that has to do with writing. I also enjoy writing fanfiction and spending countless hours on the internet, and loath doing school work. Wishes that there is more time in the day because twenty-four hours isn't enough. By the way, call me Rain since I WON'T be giving out my real name.

Enjoy my art everyone! emotion_kirakira

User Image Shop Status User Image

Open * Hiatus/Vacation Mode * Construction Mode * Closed

User Image Rain's Status User Image

Online/Offline

User ImageVisitor CountUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction/Shop Status User Image Announcements User Image Rules User Image White/Black List User Image Samples and Pricing User ImageSlots and Waiting List User Image Links User Image My Quests User Image Pickup

Dapper Fairy

User Image

User Image
2/6/2013: I've decided to give the shop a little makeover. It is now called Smeargle Studios! Not only that, but my art no longer has set prices. Just offer whatever you feel it's worth! :3

1/13/13: Due to school starting, my shop maybe on hiatus mode for a while. I'm still accepting orders, but I won't be able to get them out as fast.

11/29/12: The shop has finally opened! And to celebrate, there is an art giveaway in the Chatterbox forum.

11/23/12: There has been a slight delay for the shop opening, but not very long. By next week, I'll have everything up and running!

11/20/12: After I put the finishing touches on the shop samples tonight, I shall upload them to Photoshop and began coloring them! Not only that but a giveaway shall follow within the Chatterbox forum. I hope to see a lot of people there, especially since there will be free art!

11/18/12: I'm nearly half-way through with the samples! However, there is the matter of buying the scanner...I shall purchase one after school either Monday or Tuesday, and then I'm going to color them using Paint, Inkscape, or download a Photoshop trial. Whatever works best for me. On a better note, the shop will be open once samples are up, as well a art giveaway for one lucky winner!

11/16/12: I'm going to start drawing samples for the shop tonight. It'll take a few more days to get them colored (because of school work) but by Thursday or Friday, I hope to have everything up and running for everyone.

11/15/12: Pokepuff Art Studio now has a new banner. This banner was made by Geeklet. Thank you so much Geeklet! Furthermore, the shop's construction is almost done. It'll be open sometime next week! emotion_yatta

11/14/12: The shop undergoes construction, and prepares to open!

Introduction/Shop Status User Image Announcements User Image Rules User Image White/Black List User Image Samples and Pricing User ImageSlots and Waiting List User Image Links User Image My Quests User Image Pickup

Dapper Fairy

User Image

Please be sure to read them carefully, and before you place your order(s)!

User Image Follow Gaia ToS
This is something you agreed to when you joined Gaia online.
If you do not follow this strict rule you will be banned from the shop permanently and reported. If you do not know what the terms of service regulates please educate yourself by reading them.

User Image Filling Out Your Order Form
When you are filling out an order, make sure you fill it out
CORRECTLY or else you will be rejected. I will inform you of the things you do not fill out correctly, if you do. DO NOT PM the form. Post it here, along with the trade once I quote you and accept your order.

User ImageLimited Orders.
Filling out more than one order is fine, but please remember that I will have other orders to complete. Therefore, I am limiting orders to 3 per person.

User ImageEnglish.
When you post or send anything to me, please make sure you use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Anyone who chooses to disobey this rule will not be replied to. Elementary school English was made for people to understand you. It's okay if you don't know how to spell a word or to, but "Text Talk" and no punctuation is unacceptable.

User ImageManners.

Everyone has them, I don't want to see them not being used. Respect to everyone, because they deserve it. If you choose to not give respect they you will not receive respect and put on the black list. Also please use words such as "please" and "thank you" so that way I know you're not trying to be ignorant.

User ImagePosting.

Please try not to stretch pages and don't use too long of quote trees. Please do not spam my thread with useless messages as well. I'm not very strict on this rule but it would be nice for you to follow. Bumps are fine however, since I offer freen chibis for it.

User ImageChating.

This obviously isn't mandatory but we all get bored so we would love it if you decided to stay and chat with me. Plus if you do you might get a little present. :3

User ImageWhining/Begging.

I have absolutely no tolerance for begging and whining. There will be no warning before you are banned from the shop. Just don't beg or whine at all.

User ImageLove.

Give the thread some, and more contests as well as free art/item giveaways will appear! Please click this button; User Image

User ImageCapturing my attention/a guarantee spot on the commission list.

Easy. Simply follow the rules, be patient with me, and kind to others. As for the commission list, offering me one of the items (the ones under a million of course) on one of my avatars will automatically earn you a spot on the list!

User ImageRegulars.

On occasion, I’ll give those who visit the shop regularly a discount of 50%! Don’t miss out! :3

User ImageStealing.

Just like the beggers and trolls, you will be reported and banned from ever ordering anything from me if you steal any of the graphics or art of this shop and alter it.

User Image Oshawott!
If you read the rules, then I would like for you type this along with your order form, please. It'l let me know that you ACTUALLY read my thread rules.

Dapper Fairy

User Image

gaia_angelleft White List gaia_angelright
This list is for those who always follow the rules and are just plain awesome. The more names on this list, the marrier. Also, at the end of each month, those on this list will get free art! emotion_kirakira
❤ Kowai Wolf -- for bumping and chatting.
❤ xFoxboyxP -- for bumping and chatting.
❤ Holo Claudia Fox -- for bumping and chatting.

gaia_nitemareleft Black List gaia_nitemareright
This list is for those who annoy both me and my customers. So far no one has been an a**, so let's keep it that way.
emotion_donotwant

✖ Ox -- by request...? sweatdrop

Dapper Fairy

User Image

User Image Before you look at the prices and examples, I think that's important that you should know the ordering process and what I can and can't draw. If there is anything that I didn't list, feel free to ask me! User Image

●●● The Ordering Process
o1 Post your order with the form.
o2 Please send trade if I accept. *Note: I WILL NOT start your drawing until the trade is sent.*
o3 I send you a sample of the line art. Once it is approved by you, I will go on to coloring.
o4 I send the final version. Once this is approved, please confirm the trade.
* I mostly only accept gold for this shop, but am also likely to accept items of equal value or around the same price range as my set prices.
* I almost always accept bribes. It depends on your offers.
* If I have yet to start your art, you may cancel the order. *PM or quote me before you do this.*

User Image

●●● What I Will Draw
✔ Avatars << Original Characters
✔ Couples
✔ Groups
✔ Couples
✔ Pokemon (well that explains the shop...)
✔ Chibis
✔ Gijinkas

●●● What I Will NOT Draw
✖ Copyrighted Characters (aside from the actual Pokemon creatures that is, and if you bribe me enough, I'll try.)
✖ Monochrome Avis and characters (unless I can see most of the items clearly)
✖ Noobish Avatars
✖ Rainbow Avatars
✖ Nudity
✖ Anthro/Furries (ears and tails are fine)
✖ Mecha
✖ Cluttered avatars/OC's ( I absolutely loathe clutter.)
✖ So called "current avis". (you have to provide an image link and or tektek or else I will decline your request.)
✖ Avatars that blend/have on all of the same color. (If the avatar has different shades of the same color then that's fineas long as I can see the items that is.)
✖ Real humans as references
✖ Anything Offensive or racist
✖ Shirtless OCs and Avatars
✖ Muscular OCs and Avatars
✖ Those disgustingly popular buckteeth.
✖ Extensive backgrounds.

●●● Styles Offered - Updated: 2/03/2013

*Note: Set prices have be eliminated to help those who do not have much gold. However, that doesn't mean you can low ball me. I have the right to decline after all.*

❥ Spicy Poffin - Basically one avatar/OC with a team of six Pokemon
❥ Dry Poffin - Contains two avatars/OCs and up to six Pokemon for each of them.
❥ Bitter Poffin - Contains more than one avatar/OC (you can have up to five people) and six Pokemon for each of them.
❥ Sour Poffin - A team of Pokemon (you can have up to six) minus the trainer.
❥ Mild Poffin - You choose the base and pose of a Pokemon character(s) and then choose if it's couple, team, or group art.
❥ Sweet Poffin - Basically art of one trainer and one Pokemon.
❥ Overripe Poffin - Basically art of one trainer and three Pokemon.
❥ Spicy Sweet Poffin - One avatar/OC with a team of six Pokemon in chibi form.
❥ Dry Sweet Poffin - Chibi styled couples art of two avatars/OC with up to six Pokmon for each of them.
❥ Bitter Sweet Poffin - Chibi versions of group art of more than one avatar/OC (you can up to five people) and up to six Pokemon for each of them.
❥ Sour Sweet Poffin - Chibi version of a Pokemon team minus the trainer.
❥ Rich Poffin A single chibi versions of any Pokemon. - However, these can only be obtained by earning a slot on the White list, and given out at the end of each month. ^^

*Samples* (More samples to come!)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Fairy

User Image

User ImageNow, just to let you know that ordering form is below.However, there is but one last thing you should do before ordering; check to see if slots are avaliable! If the slots are full, and you post your order, I'm afraid that I will have to decline your order. So, be sure to check this post daily before filling out your order! User Image

*Please fill out a new form for each piece of art that you are ordering.*

[quote="Rainhealsme"][/quote][align=center]

[align=center][b][size=24] [color=forestgreen]☁ Hey Rain, I want art! ☁[/color] [/size][/b][/align]

[color=green][color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Trainer name:[/b] (your username goes here)
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Type of art:[/b] (Sweet Poffin, Spicy Poffin, ect...)
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b] Pose: (I'll try and get as close as I can to your request!)
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Reference(s):[/b] (please provide an image links to your OCs or tekteks)
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Offer/Bribe:[/b]
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Couple Bribe:[/b] (put N/A if you don't want a couple)
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Page Number:[/b]
[color=palegreen]☁[/color] [b]Extras:[/b] (anything else?)[/align][/color]

Slots Available

1.) Open 2.) Open 3.) Open 4.) Open 5.) Open 6.) Open

Waiting List (Always open and slots are unlimited)

1.) Mistress Orion [Art Trade, waiting on order] 2.) Open 3.) Open 4.) Open

Bribe List (I always work on these first)

1.) Open 2.) Open 3.) Open

Dapper Fairy

User Image

In

User Image

[align=center] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/smeargle-studios-u-c/t.83282587_1/?_gaia_t_=7562#7][IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/Missydunt/CreatedBanner2_zpsebd8c4dc.jpg[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/smeargle-studios-u-c/t.83282587_1/?_gaia_t_=7562#7][IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/Missydunt/CreatedShopBanner1_zps3b64f1f4.jpg[/IMG][/url] [/align]

Out

User Image

If you have a shop, charity, or guild (that has to do with Pokemon of course) for me add here, PM me first so we can trade banners! yum_puddi

Dapper Fairy

User Image My Quests User Image

Here is where I shall post my dream avatars. Please do not steal them. As you can see, I have a lot of them and that of course requires gold to get them. When you are ordering, you may choose any of these items to bribe me with for regular art or most of all, group and team art.

Depending on the item will determine if I accept your request or not, so choose carefully!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Fairy

User Image

Pick your orders up here! I must warn you, after a while, I will start deleting the art from here. So, be sure to save your drawing on a USB Drive or your browser. However, those who have completed their trade shall find their order(s) here User Image by user name.

User Image Earth Elegant Fairy

User Image Liger

User Image Nakoa-Chan

Introduction/Shop Status
User Image Announcements User Image Rules User Image White/Black List User Image Samples and Pricing User ImageSlots and Waiting List User Image Contests and Giveaways User Image Links User Image My Quests User Image Pickup

Dapper Fairy

Shop Trading Post

Many changes have come to this shop, including prices and the layout. Like myself, I know that there are others out there questing for items. So, if you wish to order some art, but do not have the gold, why not trade with me? It can be art (sprites and mugshots as well) or one of the many shiny Pokemon that I am after. There are two seperate forms for art trades and Pokemon trades so be sure to fill them out correctly.

Also, before you plan to trade me shiny, be sure to check the list below the spoiler of what I want. If a * is by a certain trait of a Pokemon, then it is requried for me to accept the trade.

[b][quote="Rainhealsme"][size=18][color=forestgreen]Art trade, Rain![/color][/size][/quote]
[color=saddlebrown]Username:
Style of art requested:
References:
Expressions requested:
Page Number:
Offer:
Art sample(s):[/color][/b]

*Rain's Shiny Wishlist*

[quote="Rainhealsme"][b][color=saddlebrown]Pokemon Trade, Rain![/color][/b][/quote]
[b][color=forestgreen]Username:
Style of art requested:
References:
Expressions requested:
Page number:
Shiny offer:
Your Friendcode (Note: I can only trade from my 5th gen games):[/color][/b]

User Image
Nickname: Hebi
Nature: Any
*PokeRus: Yes.
*Level: 20 and below, please.

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
PokeRus: No
Level: 20 and below, please

User Image
Nickname: Xbox360
PokeRus: Yes
Level: 30 and below, please.

User Image
Nickname:
Level: 5 and below, please.

User Image
Nickname: BunBun
Nature:
*Level: 5 and below

User Image
*Nickname: Shai
Nature:
*Level: 1-5 five, please.

User Image
*Nickname: Senshi
* Level: 20 and below.

User Image
Nickname: You decide!
*Level: 20 and below.

User Image
*PokeRus: Yes
Level: 20 and below

User Image
*Nickname: Siren
Level: below 50.

User Image
Nature:
Level: 20 and below.

User Image
*Nickname: Kaiser (male) MissPiggy (female)
Level: 5 and below.

User Image
Level: 50 and below

User Image
*PokeRus: Yes