No!! 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Glimmergleam
emotion_bigheart
what are those green eyes on your avi?
I EV train in hordes, have a Shiny Charm, and Shiny Hunt I've ran into these so far: Plusle, Minun, Gulpin, Scraggy, Tarous, Wingull, Mareep, Nidoran (M), Weepingbell, Ekans, Stunky, Yanma, Nosepass, Bellsprout, Skorupi, Hoppip, Whismer, Trevenant, and Vanillite.

Heart breaking? Last night I tried out a new Safari without knowing Kirlia would be in it, ran into a Shiny one, first turn it used Teleport. I already have 2 of it Shiny, but it still sucked lol.

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
Erin puppy
Glimmergleam
emotion_bigheart
what are those green eyes on your avi?

I've been changing my avi, testing avatars. I have two different green eye items, were they blinking? or not?
kittykonataizumi
Shiny Jigglypuff
Glimmergleam
So,

I normally breed for shines. I have a shiny charm, and 6 iv foreign ditto (My friend gave it to me, I'm pretty sure it's a hacked ditto but he is dang useful). With the ditto, plus a destiny knot, plus an ever stone you can pretty much guarantee a good IV spread with a beneficial nature. Catching things through chaining or hoards just means you have no control over it's stats. With my shiny charm, masuda method give me a 1/400 chance. My favorite shiny I have breed is a 5iv shiny torchic with speed boost.

Anywhos,

I thought I'd give horde battles a try today. I was stuck with a few hours to kill. I did the math, and with my shiny charm I supposedly have about a 1/1000 chance, so with hordes I figured I'd have a 1/200 chance.

After about 120 hordes, I found a shiny. Actually, horribly, and heart-breakingly, I found two shinies in the same horde. Two shiny spindas dancing in the same horde...I hate my life.

Anyone else have something that heartbreaking happen?

No, I've never even... I have spent soo many hours trying for a shiny jigglypuff.

why not try to getting a shiny iggybuff?

I don't have a shiny charm, it seems more likely to chain hunt for one.

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
YUSUKE URAMESHl
I EV train in hordes, have a Shiny Charm, and Shiny Hunt I've ran into these so far: Plusle, Minun, Gulpin, Scraggy, Tarous, Wingull, Mareep, Nidoran (M), Weepingbell, Ekans, Stunky, Yanma, Nosepass, Bellsprout, Skorupi, Hoppip, Whismer, Trevenant, and Vanillite.

Heart breaking? Last night I tried out a new Safari without knowing Kirlia would be in it, ran into a Shiny one, first turn it used Teleport. I already have 2 of it Shiny, but it still sucked lol.

That does suck!! I would have probably cry.

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
TheGoatZodiac
Nothing heartbreaking yet, but I think shiny chances in Horde Encounters is actually greater than that. In two days (approx. 2-3 hours gameplay total) I've gotten about 12 shinies, 3 of then in less than 10 minutes.
So don't be discouraged! You'll find another one again!

Derp, I forgot I accidently killed shiny Swablu xd
I guess I just didn't consider it too heartbreaking since I already had a competitive one. I wasn't paying attention to the battle, so I didn't know they knew Take Down, so when my Pangoro used False Swipe... xp
Oh well, I made up for it eventually, at least.

I can out derp you... First day I had my game, the first of helioptile I encountered was shiny, and I didn't know...til I ran into my second one...DERP!!!

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
Shiny Jigglypuff
kittykonataizumi
Shiny Jigglypuff
Glimmergleam
So,

I normally breed for shines. I have a shiny charm, and 6 iv foreign ditto (My friend gave it to me, I'm pretty sure it's a hacked ditto but he is dang useful). With the ditto, plus a destiny knot, plus an ever stone you can pretty much guarantee a good IV spread with a beneficial nature. Catching things through chaining or hoards just means you have no control over it's stats. With my shiny charm, masuda method give me a 1/400 chance. My favorite shiny I have breed is a 5iv shiny torchic with speed boost.

Anywhos,

I thought I'd give horde battles a try today. I was stuck with a few hours to kill. I did the math, and with my shiny charm I supposedly have about a 1/1000 chance, so with hordes I figured I'd have a 1/200 chance.

After about 120 hordes, I found a shiny. Actually, horribly, and heart-breakingly, I found two shinies in the same horde. Two shiny spindas dancing in the same horde...I hate my life.

Anyone else have something that heartbreaking happen?

No, I've never even... I have spent soo many hours trying for a shiny jigglypuff.

why not try to getting a shiny iggybuff?

I don't have a shiny charm, it seems more likely to chain hunt for one.

I have one, send me a pm for my friend code. We can trade. Seems only fitting. You should have your name.

Dangerous Gekko

I've never encountered a shiny in a horde, but my husband found a shiny in a zubat horde. He was pretty happy because zubat is one of his favorites, and green is his favorite color!

What do you have to do in the game to get a shiny charm? Complete the dex or something, right?

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
The Charming Sadist
I've never encountered a shiny in a horde, but my husband found a shiny in a zubat horde. He was pretty happy because zubat is one of his favorites, and green is his favorite color!

What do you have to do in the game to get a shiny charm? Complete the dex or something, right?

The entire national dex, minus a few legendaries.

Dangerous Gekko

Glimmergleam
The Charming Sadist

Oh, yikes. I don't think I've completed a dex since red and blue... and 150 seemed like a lot! Good job on getting them all!

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
The Charming Sadist
Glimmergleam
The Charming Sadist

Oh, yikes. I don't think I've completed a dex since red and blue... and 150 seemed like a lot! Good job on getting them all!

I have no life.

Star Fairy

Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac
Nothing heartbreaking yet, but I think shiny chances in Horde Encounters is actually greater than that. In two days (approx. 2-3 hours gameplay total) I've gotten about 12 shinies, 3 of then in less than 10 minutes.

I guess I just didn't consider it too heartbreaking since I already had a competitive one. I wasn't paying attention to the battle, so I didn't know they knew Take Down, so when my Pangoro used False Swipe... xp

I can out derp you... First day I had my game, the first of helioptile I encountered was shiny, and I didn't know...til I ran into my second one...DERP!!!

Two can play that game. I once reached over a 90 fishing streak looking for Poliwag while wondering why I kept getting Basculin and Poliwhirl. lol

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
TheGoatZodiac
Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac

Two can play that game. I once reached over a 90 fishing streak looking for Poliwag while wondering why I kept getting Basculin and Poliwhirl. lol

Did you at least find other shinies?

I have very bad luck with shiny fishing, except the first time I tried it. My friend mentioned chain fishing and I thought I'd give it a try. Third fish was a shiny poliwag...This was like a week into me getting the game, and I had a shiny Politoed. I've tried it again but only ever found a skrelp.

Star Fairy

Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac
Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac

I have very bad luck with shiny fishing, except the first time I tried it. My friend mentioned chain fishing and I thought I'd give it a try. Third fish was a shiny poliwag...This was like a week into me getting the game, and I had a shiny Politoed. I've tried it again but only ever found a skrelp.

In that chain, nope. In other chains and methods, doing swell.

Shiny Politoed, nice 3nodding And a skrelp is still good, lots of people still want a shiny one and can't get it. I personally like nicknamed shinies, so it bothers me a ton that the Dragalge I have has no nickname xp

Sugary Sweetheart

19,425 Points
  • Overstocked 200
TheGoatZodiac
Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac
Glimmergleam
TheGoatZodiac

In that chain, nope. In other chains and methods, doing swell.

Shiny Politoed, nice 3nodding And a skrelp is still good, lots of people still want a shiny one and can't get it. I personally like nicknamed shinies, so it bothers me a ton that the Dragalge I have has no nickname xp

I just caught a shiny Psyduck, named him Gangnam/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces