please feel free to offer whatever you have. ♥

I definitely know I'm looking for that Shiny Palkia, the event one, that came
out with Shiny Dialga and Shiny Giratina. 3nodding

Other's I'm looking for::
Shiny Ralts

*please make sure they're legit*

Greedy Kitten

Blessed Phantom

I have a few myself. Was going to reset for good IVs/Nature but it just isn't worth it. Rather raise my own and I don't care about Shiny or not, more of a novelty thing I think.

But regardless I have like 3 of these event Gengars!

Dangerous Animal

I would really like one. Not sure I'm willing to give up a shiny though for a handout pokemon. Especially, since... isn't Mega Gengar banned in tourneys?

Greedy Kitten

Pkmn Trainer Swim
I have a few myself. Was going to reset for good IVs/Nature but it just isn't worth it. Rather raise my own and I don't care about Shiny or not, more of a novelty thing I think.

But regardless I have like 3 of these event Gengars!

Haha nice~ I have one for myself, and then I have these five that I cannot redeem but hoping to get something in return for the code. 3nodding

Greedy Kitten

Tider Benz
I would really like one. Not sure I'm willing to give up a shiny though for a handout pokemon. Especially, since... isn't Mega Gengar banned in tourneys?

I don't know, your call. Also, I'm not quite sure about it being banned.. D:

Greedy Kitten

Greedy Kitten

mxchi
mxchi
Out of curiosity, are you able to use more than one code on a single copy of XY? The guy at Gamestop asked if I wanted extra code cards, but I assumed I could only use one per game and said no.

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
mxchi

i would love to get one :3 dont care for nature. nothing hindering Sp Atk though razz

Greedy Kitten

MrTripStack
Out of curiosity, are you able to use more than one code on a single copy of XY? The guy at Gamestop asked if I wanted extra code cards, but I assumed I could only use one per game and said no.

Sadly you can't. sad

Greedy Kitten

Dr Iceic
mxchi

i would love to get one :3 dont care for nature. nothing hindering Sp Atk though razz

I can't see their stats and what not, you'll have to redeem him/her.
Have you entered a code yet??
mxchi
Sadly you can't. sad
Darn. I was about to go back down to the GameStop and ask him to give me those spare codes after all. The thought of trading the codes themselves never actually crossed my mind, to be honest.

Greedy Kitten

Greedy Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas