Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Warrior

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yo, do we have to pay to get the code or just show up and ask?

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
6T9 ME

you just show up and ask why would you ever have to pay for a free Pokemon? lol

Wealthy Warrior

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tsubaki The Werewolf
6T9 ME

It's gamestop we're talking about
funny. My games stop was handing them out to only those who pre-ordered OR/AS

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
6T9 ME
Tsubaki The Werewolf
6T9 ME

It's gamestop we're talking about

You do have a point, considering all the bullshit Gamestop has pulled when they do Pokemon-related events.

Spoooksss
funny. My games stop was handing them out to only those who pre-ordered OR/AS

Last time I checked there was no requirement that someone had to preorder either or both of the games in order to get the code. If any Gamestop pulls that, inform that this is not the case, and provide proof if you can do so. For example, if you have a smart phone have the event information pulled up to show them. If they continue to claim that you need a preorder that is when you want to take it up higher (ask for a Manager, post on their Facebook, make a complaint online) or go to a different Gamestop if possible. Not sure if complaining to Nintendo is effective or not.

For information on the event, go to this site: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-pokemon-autumn-to-remember/

Quote:
First, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y players can snag a Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite Mega Stone when they pick up a special code card from participating GameStop stores between October 13 and October 26. This Shiny Gengar can Mega Evolve into Shiny Mega Gengar during battles!

There is nothing at all about needing to preorder or purchase anything. It is only available at participating Gamestop.

(Usually Gamestop will post something about the event on their Facebook, but they have not yet.)

I'm sorry if I am being too overboard with this, but a pet peeve of mine is when Gamestop claims that their event Pokemon are only accessible if you preorder certain games.

Anyway, I plan on heading to Gamestop after my last class. I am assuming the one at the mall has the codes. They did the Mega Stones event, so...
For the code, do you still gotta be connected to the internet?

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
6T9 ME

i know and i just when to mine the guy told me to come back the U.P.S truck hadn't ship the cards out yet gonk

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Spoooksss

that's ******** bullshit they're suppose to give it out free no damn questions ask.

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
MissGlacieScratch

all you do to get the code to go threw is go to mystery gift click get via code it should tell you do you wish to connect to the internet you click yes you then type in the code off the starch off code card from game stop and you should get the gift. smile

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silversan

maybe your game stop will have them i called everyone in my town they haven't gotten them yet sad
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Spoooksss

I know! I go in and was like hey do you have any codes for the gengar event, he whips out a card and says yes, but they're for pre-orders for ORAS. I had pre-ordered them already so i got my code. but it's bull s**t.

They're probably going to do the same with the diancie one here too, which worries me, because I really want one.

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Spoooksss

all i can tell you if you have more than one game stop check the others.

Unicorn

I sat in front of game stop for an hour, first ones in, got two gengars. One for me and my brother got one. He's not very happy cause it isn't white till it megas. lol

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I had to whine again to get two codes, since I have both x and y.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Silversan

maybe your game stop will have them i called everyone in my town they haven't gotten them yet sad

Mine gave them out when SSB3DS came out so I have to wait until they get a second shipment this weekend. I could call around to other Gamestops, but not sure if I want to do so. If I call this weekend they will put aside a code for me. Plus, they are doing the preorder claim which is not like them. I preordered but that should not matter. Pokemon.com stated nothing about preorders being required.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff