Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y players can snag a Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite Mega Stone when they pick up a special code card from participating GameStop stores between October 13 - October 26. This Shiny Gengar can Mega Evolve into Shiny Mega Gengar during battles! so with that said who's ready for this Pokemon to get into game stop already. * pitches a tent and camps out in front of game stop for a week*

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
I hate this code bullshit. Why can't they just release online or through wireless there like they used to?

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The Silent Paladin

i'm taking because so many people would get the wonder card delete it and keep getting copies of the Pokemon like that by re downloading the wonder card. sweatdrop

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
Tsubaki The Werewolf
The Silent Paladin

i'm taking because so many people would get the wonder card delete it and keep getting copies of the Pokemon like that by re downloading the wonder card. sweatdrop

I guess so. But that doesn't seem like too much of a problem to me. People hack the living crap out most legendary or competitive pokemon and distribute those anyway. I just don't think that's as bad by comparison.

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The Silent Paladin

I've know people to trade heatran from game to game just to breed a male with the female to get and egg.

Sparkly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Have you gotten one of these type of event pokemon before? I've never gotten one with a code card thing, and I want to get the Gengar and Diancie later this month. Do you just go in and say you want to pick up the code?

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
seaweasel

yeah i got the mega stone one before you just tell them your there for the free Pokemon code they give you a little code card you. using mystery gift you click get gift via code and type in a code off the scratch off card to get the Pokemon.
I already got my code smile they started handing them out already where I live. smile

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lady l3ug

wow your so lucky its the 13th where i'm at which kinda sucks i don't think i can wait that long. cry
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Lady l3ug

wow your so lucky its the 13th where i'm at which kinda sucks i don't think i can wait that long. cry
it sucks having it and not being able to use it though sad

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lady l3ug

damn that's messed up well at lest you already have it and don't have to worry about waiting in a long line for it or worrying about it running out.

Demonic Wife

6,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The Silent Paladin
I hate this code bullshit. Why can't they just release online or through wireless there like they used to?

Its because they're also releasing Super Sized Event Pumpkaboo over Mystery Gift for the entirety of October smile

Shirtless Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
FantasyRider

yeah true there i already got two of them one for each game and my little cousin keeps calling it peek-a-boo xd
Tsubaki The Werewolf
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y players can snag a Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite Mega Stone when they pick up a special code card from participating GameStop stores between October 13 - October 26. This Shiny Gengar can Mega Evolve into Shiny Mega Gengar during battles! so with that said who's ready for this Pokemon to get into game stop already. * pitches a tent and camps out in front of game stop for a week*

do we have to pay for the card? or do we just ask for it???

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
XxXstrawberry_dropXxX
Tsubaki The Werewolf

do we have to pay for the card? or do we just ask for it???
Just ask for the card and they give it to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff