Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
We've all been there. We've had absolutely amazing things happen in our Pokemon games over the year. Some things we just can't believe. I want to hear your personal epic stories.

For me, while playing Sapphire, I was trying to catch Regirock. After 15 to 20 battles of running out of Pokeballs, I was frustrated. At the beginning of the next fight, I threw my single standard Pokeball that I had with me just for kicks. It caught. I was amazed. I still have that Regirock in its Pokeball somewhere.

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hmm, something epic?

Back in Pearl Version, I put a male Gardevoir and Gallade in the day care and they breeded.

But then I woke up.

Distinct Genius

My epic story...White version, my 20 something joltic and 30 something Servine absolutely destroyed the 6th gym, despite level and type disadvantages.User Image
In crystal, I was at the E4. I had no revives. It was all down to Lances level 50 Dragonite and my level 43 Slowbro,holding quick claw. first turn, his dragonite use outrage, almost took my slowbro out, Ice punch put the D-nite at 75% health. Next turn, quick claw activates and I get a crit on Ice Punch, taking the dragonite out. Best E$ Moment of my life.

Speaking about the E4, I think Adler was the easiest champion I've ever battled.

Shirtless Fatcat

In heartgold yesterday , I was doing a nuzlocke and one of my pokemon was poisoned and I had no antidotes. I ran to the poke center and checked my little geodudes HP. 2 HP left , I walked slowly to the counter and well my geodudette is still alive. cool

Beloved Citizen

Back in Fire Red when i was at the Safari Zone, I was looking for a Tauros i think and then BAM a shiny Kangaskhan appeared! I was like "WAAAH worst place for a shiny to appear!" but I took my chances and threw a rock 3nodding but hell yea it didnt ran away! Caught it on the next turn.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
TwatRocket
In crystal, I was at the E4. I had no revives. It was all down to Lances level 50 Dragonite and my level 43 Slowbro,holding quick claw. first turn, his dragonite use outrage, almost took my slowbro out, Ice punch put the D-nite at 75% health. Next turn, quick claw activates and I get a crit on Ice Punch, taking the dragonite out. Best E$ Moment of my life.

Speaking about the E4, I think Adler was the easiest champion I've ever battled.
He wasn't so bad until his Volcarona came out. I was screwed until he ran out of Bug Buzz PP. Then my Chandelure was able to deal with it. @.@

Gary MotherFxcking Oak
In heartgold yesterday , I was doing a nuzlocke and one of my pokemon was poisoned and I had no antidotes. I ran to the poke center and checked my little geodudes HP. 2 HP left , I walked slowly to the counter and well my geodudette is still alive. cool
Erm...not to rain on your parade, but poison cures whenever the Pokemon drops to 1 hp outside of battle now >.>

Shirtless Fatcat

vernanonix
TwatRocket

He wasn't so bad until his Volcarona came out. I was screwed until he ran out of Bug Buzz PP. Then my Chandelure was able to deal with it. @.@

Gary MotherFxcking Oak
Erm...not to rain on your parade, but poison cures whenever the Pokemon drops to 1 hp outside of battle now >.>

cool . ********.
I caught Kuyrem (sp?) in one dusk ball when it down at half health. It had no status conditions.
And my pokemon at the time were lv 59-61 and they tanked it's moves. I don't even EV train them.
vernanonix
TwatRocket

Gary MotherFxcking Oak

I beat his Volcarona with a Stone Edge from Emboar.
i went into the gts and got a lvl 72 japanese charizard for my lvl 4 patrat

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
I only have epic fails. v.v

3,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
on pokemon white verson, i caght zekrom on my first try with a timer ball

Quick Reply