Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
legendary Golden God
eefray
legendary Golden God
I remember always going through rock tunnel without flash.

Oh yeah! Me too. It got to a point where it was just a time saver, because I could so navigate that tunnel in the dark. Probably still can.
I tried to use flash once and i got lost.
You can use a guide book to help navigate Rock Tunnel until you're able to do it without both Flash and the guide. It takes practice.

Or use a Game Boy Color or Advance with the game and press Up+B when you turn it on. cat_whee
Super 9-Volt
You can use a guide book to help navigate Rock Tunnel until you're able to do it without both Flash and the guide. It takes practice.

Or use a Game Boy Color or Advance with the game and press Up+B when you turn it on. cat_whee

Heheh. I remember having a guide and there were 150 stickers in the back—one of every sprite (except Mew, of course).

I always just plugged it into Stadium and you could see the outline of the rocks.

I Asche I
I don't miss the older games.. Because well, I still own them & the systems on which to play them. xD
Can't miss something that never left.

True. =o I think what I miss most was being a kid. Having the kind of mentality that brought me joy from simple pleasures that just don't please me anymore. I don't know if it's like that for others, but personally, I just can't play them like I used to. Can't just pick up an old copy of Blue and beat the game. The vigor isn't there. The joy isn't there.

Rainbow Raider

I've replayed my Red, Blue, and Yellow versions so much I've lost count how many times I've started over. Wish I could play G/S/C but the batteries are dead. I still have a faint hope that someday all the games from R/B to Emerald will be put on the 3DS virtual console or as a 3D classic.

Tipsy Lunatic

Super 9-Volt
legendary Golden God
eefray
legendary Golden God
I remember always going through rock tunnel without flash.

Oh yeah! Me too. It got to a point where it was just a time saver, because I could so navigate that tunnel in the dark. Probably still can.
I tried to use flash once and i got lost.

^^^^^
I did that.
I was like, VICTORY.
*fistpump*

5,000 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I still have my old Red version, but my GBC is almost dead (._.). Whyyy doesn't it fit into my DS xDD" So I could still play it on the SNES and in Stadium, but it's not the same as if playing it in the dead of night under your blanket... Even on the emulator it isn't as exciting... ._.
Which reminds me that I never actually beat my Red version. The first one I beat was Gold, then came Crystal (in which I was all like "OMG I CAN PLAY A GIRL OMG COLOURRRRS" wink , then Sapphire (OMG COLOUURRRRS also BERRIESS I had a ton of berries, just so you know xD), such a shame I lost my Sapphire version... took a break till Diamond, wasn't as exciting, Platinum was nice, but since my mother hoards my Black version I can't really play it since I don't live at home anymore xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff