• Falling For You 25
My team has been chosen! 3nodding

-Tangela
-Finneon
-Ledyba
-Chingling
-Sudowoodo
-Ekans

Thank you to everyone who made suggestions--it took me a long time and a lot of thought to narrow it down... sweatdrop It was seriously difficult to do! Now comes the process of breeding these little guys! If anyone has these Pokemon and would like to help out by donating an egg, I would gladly accept the help!~
SongPhoenix

-Stantler

-Tangela
-Finneon
-Ledyba
-Chingling
-Sudowoodo
-Ekans

WOOO SOODOWOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

i can donate tangela, finneon, chingling, and sudowoodo

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
bby Roan
SongPhoenix

-Stantler

-Tangela
-Finneon
-Ledyba
-Chingling
-Sudowoodo
-Ekans

You donated two of them! biggrin Thank you! I got the whole team! Just breeding now~
SongPhoenix
bby Roan
SongPhoenix

-Stantler

-Tangela
-Finneon
-Ledyba
-Chingling
-Sudowoodo
-Ekans

You donated two of them! biggrin Thank you! I got the whole team! Just breeding now~

oh i did huh emotion_c8

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Here's the babies!

Ekans
Nickname: Venom
Male
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Intimidate
Characteristic: Often lost in thought

Ledyba
Nickname: Hero
Male
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Swarm
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas

Finneon
Nickname: Angel
Female
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Storm Drain
Characteristic: Often lost in thought

Sudowoodo
Nickname: Woody
Male
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Sturdy
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas

Chimecho
Nickname: Melody
Female
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Levitate
Characteristics: Likes to run (without legs no less!)

Tangela
Nickname: Rapunzel
Female
Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
Characteristics: Takes plenty of siestas

All level one, and I will start with Pokemon Amie tomorrow! emotion_c8

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Amie Update!

I started playing with the Pokemon in Amie, as I want to raise their Amie levels to max before training them. First off, I cannot get over how ADORABLE Sudowoodo (Woody) is! heart I never would've considered him as cute, but his smiley face and upbeat attitude is making me glad I chose him even though I haven't even trained him yet.
Chimecho (Melody) and Tangela (Rapunzel) have also made me "aww" on multiple occasions. It amazes me that I've never used them before--they're just so loveable!
Ledyba's (Hero's) little dances he does when he gets food makes me laugh. He's the comedian of the bunch, I have a feeling.
Finneon (Angel) happily swims about in a graceful dance around the screen. I'm still surprised that even though Water type Pokemon are my favorite that I've never tried to raise one. I guess we will see how she does once I finish raising her heart level!
And finally, Ekans (Venom). I'll be honest, when he struck out at the Pokepuff I held out for him and gulped it in one bite, I was surprised. eek He's a fiesty one for sure, but I can't wait to raise him in the team!
As of this update, they all have 3/5 hearts and I will finish raising their hearts up in a few hours! biggrin

Biggest Anubutt

Yay, finneon!

Friendly Gekko

Awh, cutie pies! It's adorable how they're getting their own little personalities already >.<
I feel like I need to try raising a sudowoodo! Grass is my favourite type, and I always struggle to warm to rock types, so he would probably be a good balance

Prodigal Survivor

I've seen Sudowoodo used as a good defensive wall in the lowest tiers and always wanted to use one. Is he fun to use?

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
passerella
Awh, cutie pies! It's adorable how they're getting their own little personalities already >.<
I feel like I need to try raising a sudowoodo! Grass is my favourite type, and I always struggle to warm to rock types, so he would probably be a good balance

Plus he looks like a tree so he kinda would work with a grass team! Lol. 3nodding He is SO cute in Amie.~

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
ZerueI
I've seen Sudowoodo used as a good defensive wall in the lowest tiers and always wanted to use one. Is he fun to use?

I'm really enjoying him. He's good as a defensive unit and has a good moveset so far. 3nodding

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
UPDATE!

All of the babies have been raised to 5 hearts in Pokemon Amie! heart They are stuffed to the brim with Pokepuffs galore and have been played with until they couldn't play any longer! So, we moved onto the first day of training!
All of the team is at level seven right now after continuous training from level one on up. So, they are taking a well-deserved break before we train them to level ten and head to their first restaurant battles as a treat! 3nodding

Bashful Pumpkin

8,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Falling For You 25
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Yay, finneon!

She's a beauty. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff