Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Like the title says, I have questions regarding the remakes... I'm looking forward to them and already have a copy reserved. The questions I have however are as follows...

How one will be able to transfer Pokemon to and from this copy of the game. Far as I know, Pokemon Bank only works with X and Y, though I'm curious as to whether or not that could be changed with an update patch... seeing as how the new games are in the same visual style as X and Y.

Seeing as how these are remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, I would think that Pokemon from the subsequent generations would not be able to transfer into the new games... although they are putting in mega evolutions, so one has to wonder if we'll see trainers with Greninjas or other later generation Pokemon. For all we know, X and Y could be fully able to trade Pokemon between the remakes, much like how BWB2W2 could trade between each game. Also have to wonder about online battling as well...

Anyways...

You'll have to forgive me for asking this if these questions have already been asked and answered... I've been working long hours at work and haven't had the time to check it out myself as my life has literally been go to work and then come back home to pass out on the couch from exhaustion caused by multiple days of work related equipment not working right or just plain crapping out when needed most.
XY and ORAS will be in the same generation and thusly will be able to trade and battle between each other.
That's how it has always been with games in the same generation. You'll be able to transfer them normally through trading between cartridges.
Pokebank will definitely be able to work with all future generations, including ORAS. They said it themselves on their website.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff