Welcome to Gaia! ::

So i havent tucked in a pokemon since the 16th and it still says it needs a whole day to recharge >.<
I should also add that ive been using the poke transfer so ive been using two ds's..
And i cant remember if i put my ds game into the other ds.
I changed the time on my ds so i could use my shaymin in sky form.
Does that matter? If so someone please tell me so i can quit doing that xD;
I'm wondering if the game sync button blinking also means something?
Need help TT__TT;
Please.
Changing the time on your DS or switching DS systems will cause the 24 hour timer to reset.

Also, make sure you save your game after switching DSs or changing the time, or the 24 hour wait won't start. I found that out the hard way after setting my clock back an hour and only turning the game back on to check if I could sync yet. It was almost four days before I actually played and realized what had caused the lock-out to last so long.
KitsuneRuna
Changing the time on your DS or switching DS systems will cause the 24 hour timer to reset.

Also, make sure you save your game after switching DSs or changing the time, or the 24 hour wait won't start. I found that out the hard way after setting my clock back an hour and only turning the game back on to check if I could sync yet. It was almost four days before I actually played and realized what had caused the lock-out to last so long.
So should i just try tomorrow without messing with the time or using poke transfer? Sorry i dont wanna turn things complicated xD i Also forgot what time i logged in for dream world ><;
x_Unforgiven Sorrow_x
KitsuneRuna

So should i just try tomorrow without messing with the time or using poke transfer? Sorry i dont wanna turn things complicated xD i Also forgot what time i logged in for dream world ><;
As long as you don't change the DS clock, and make sure to leave the game in the same DS, you should be fine. Just try again tomorrow or the next day and it should work again.
KitsuneRuna
x_Unforgiven Sorrow_x
KitsuneRuna

As long as you don't change the DS clock, and make sure to leave the game in the same DS, you should be fine. Just try again tomorrow or the next day and it should work again.

Ok thanks for helping smile and does the blinking on the game sync button mean that its recharging? or does it always do that?
Just curious...
x_Unforgiven Sorrow_x
KitsuneRuna
x_Unforgiven Sorrow_x
KitsuneRuna

Ok thanks for helping smile and does the blinking on the game sync button mean that its recharging? or does it always do that?
Just curious...
Hmm. I never noticed it before, but mine is blinking too, so it must always do that.

Tipsy Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
x_Unforgiven Sorrow_x

It does that to indicate that you can access online play. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff