Liberal Fatcat

Srintella Tiagara
tsukune_713
Srintella Tiagara
tsukune_713
sounds like its trained up for espeon or sylveon to me lol

If that be the case..Why wonder trade it to some random person? o_o

lol people do it all the time sometimes just to make someone happy XD
i also watch streams where they have wondertrade days and they send lots of shinies XD

Trust me. I am happy. Just trying to get use of this Pokevirus before it's gone on another eevee.

Also wondering if happiness is done in PokeAmi or by pokeblocks.

I've been doing the pokeblocks. Guy at the pokefan club I am not doing enough. (You can tell I was never a fan of pokeblocks can't you?)

Not to barge in here, but Pokeblocks DO NOT increase Friendship or Happiness. Pokeblocks raise conditions (i.e. cute, tough, beauty, clever, cool) for the Contest Spectacular. Take it from me, I have my pokemon perform in ALOT of contests. When the dude in the Pokefan club says you are not doing enough, he means that you do not have a particular condition raised enough for him to give you a scarf.

Wealthy Hoarder

This Isnt Sparta
Srintella Tiagara
tsukune_713
Srintella Tiagara
tsukune_713
sounds like its trained up for espeon or sylveon to me lol

If that be the case..Why wonder trade it to some random person? o_o

lol people do it all the time sometimes just to make someone happy XD
i also watch streams where they have wondertrade days and they send lots of shinies XD

Trust me. I am happy. Just trying to get use of this Pokevirus before it's gone on another eevee.

Also wondering if happiness is done in PokeAmi or by pokeblocks.

I've been doing the pokeblocks. Guy at the pokefan club I am not doing enough. (You can tell I was never a fan of pokeblocks can't you?)

Not to barge in here, but Pokeblocks DO NOT increase Friendship or Happiness. Pokeblocks raise conditions (i.e. cute, tough, beauty, clever, cool) for the Contest Spectacular. Take it from me, I have my pokemon perform in ALOT of contests. When the dude in the Pokefan club says you are not doing enough, he means that you do not have a particular condition raised enough for him to give you a scarf.

OK! That makes since!! o_o Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces