Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So I seem to be having problems accessing the dream world. I got onto the website and Game Synced just fine, put a Charmander into the Dream world, but when I click on the link on the website, it says "now loading, 0%" and nothing else happens. What's going on?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Lunatic

For some reason DW doesn't work for some people. ;|

Dedicated Loiterer

It could be your graphics card or something in your system. See if you can load it on another computer.
Rafflesia Arnoldi
It could be your graphics card or something in your system. See if you can load it on another computer.

Using my mother's laptop, the Dream World loaded just fine. . . Hm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Dream World has a minimum system requirements, you may want to take a look at them to see if your computer has what is required.
Narati Suzuki
The Dream World has a minimum system requirements, you may want to take a look at them to see if your computer has what is required.

I have all the requirements but an intel processor, which really annoys me because I don't see the difference between that and what I have. I'm using Safari 5, have all the memory/RAM requirements, it just doesn't work with a G5. ._.

I'm currently using Firefox and Dream World wasn't working for me. But I figured, some things tend to not work on a browser that isn't Internet Explorer, so I tried that and it worked fine.

Not saying that's what your problem is, but that was the solution for me. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces