Ahsumino
Psycho Koneko
Ahsumino
ya i know
if he wasnt rock/water he would have been ok
or has something like spdef i like mega stelix better then arggon
when your weak to water and you have no special def its bad
      And that's a serious issue for me.
      If he could some kind of coverage move against it, I wouldn't be as worried.
      Rock, Water, and Ground moves are fairly commonly used, but his defense helps with two of them.
      It's that damn water that worries me.
      OTL
i know everything has earth quake or hydropump
=/ i think he could work if you use skill swap contrary from spinda and shell smash like crazy
something like shuckle
      I have never looked into Spinda nor do I have any idea what Contrary does.
      <_<;;

it works like this
skill swap contrary from spinda to torkoal
shell smash lowers attack speed and sp atk
it raises def and spdef instead
i do with arcanine with close combat and overheat
he becomes a tanky beast that eats earthquakes and asks may i have another?
torkoal can do this but idk bout his recovery,like arcanine gets morning sun and leftovers
so i guess full def build with shell smash and a status move
and some coverage move/recovery
shell smash till moves do like 10 damage,switch spinda with a prankster taunter to stop toxic and stuff
he becomes a weird shuckle

Supportive Seraph

Ahsumino
it works like this
torkoal can do this but idk bout his recovery,like arcanine gets morning sun and leftovers
shell smash till moves do like 10 damage,switch spinda with a prankster taunter to stop toxic and stuff
      It sounds like possibly a good idea, but if I get nailed with Taunt before Torkoal's set-up, I have to start over again.
Don't really have too much trouble with this.
I don't necessarily let competitive edge get too me all that much. I'll stick close by it, but use one or two pokemon I just down right enjoy. They some times throw off the opponent who usually deals with Over Used tiers. Of course you will see the sam O'l barrage of hot pokemon to use for this gen, but every now and then I see a pokemon that raises my brow, and actually does some decent damage where I had thought otherwise. Half of it is because I don't battle against it enough to fully grasp the power it is capable of holding. I've seen NU's or RU's that can wreck. And I even use a couple my self just for added flavor in conjunction with my OU's.

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Psycho Koneko
Ahsumino
it works like this
      It sounds like possibly a good idea, but if I get nailed with Taunt before Torkoal's set-up, I have to start over again.

lol
ya thats why i prefer arcaninie for it
i mean you could use sableye idk im trying D:

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
chronos phantom
I don't necessarily let competitive edge get too me all that much. I'll stick close by it, but use one or two pokemon I just down right enjoy. They some times throw off the opponent who usually deals with Over Used tiers. Of course you will see the sam O'l barrage of hot pokemon to use for this gen, but every now and then I see a pokemon that raises my brow, and actually does some decent damage where I had thought otherwise. Half of it is because I don't battle against it enough to fully grasp the power it is capable of holding. I've seen NU's or RU's that can wreck. And I even use a couple my self just for added flavor in conjunction with my OU's.

lol isnt like tryrantrum ru? and gallade?
ya it happens to me some good support and a weird ru or nu and i lose like wtf happened?
next gen will make half the ous like pu
like mega espeon or something weird

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Ahsumino
chronos phantom

ya it happens to me some good support and a weird ru or nu and i lose like wtf happened?

I've seen a person use Biberel to win before and of of course there's a few good uses for Raticate too.

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
chronos phantom

I've seen a person use Biberel to win before and of of course there's a few good uses for Raticate too.

i sweep nu with biberel curse waterfall
raticate was really great once

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
chronos phantom

Biberel makes for a better Simple user than Swoobat.

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
chronos phantom

i really like swoobat
so i might be bias
just its look and everything you know but ya i see that working

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
chronos phantom

i really like swoobat
so i might be bias

At least Swoobat will regain Heatwave and Giga Drain in ORAS.

Also, do you know if a No guard Golurk use Rollout, will it just keep going?

Unbeatable Trader

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo
Ahsumino
The Unknown Weirdo

i really like swoobat
so i might be bias

At least Swoobat will regain Heatwave and Giga Drain in ORAS.

Also, do you know if a No guard Golurk use Rollout, will it just keep going?

i never used it lol
i use dymanic punch/stone edge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas