Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you like pokemon snap?

Yes 0.90243902439024 90.2% [ 37 ]
No 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Angelic M Plus
Snap was one of the few Spin-off games I enjoyed. Rangers/Dungeons were alright, but just didnt stick with me. With all the DS systems, since DSi coming with cameras, its a bit shocking we hadnt gotten a new Snap title or similar that uses the camera. I expect something to come to the 3DS someday.

Yeah I thought that to with the camera on the dsi. I hope they make a snap 2 biggrin
iWildStyle
Snap was amazing. I can still remember making a charmeleon fall in a lava pit and out a charizard.
Blew my mind as a kid

I always liked makeing pikachu zap the zapados egg I think it was a zapados egg I dont remember lol
It was fun for a little while back in 1999, but nowadays it can't hold my attention.
Everlasting Radiance
It was fun for a little while back in 1999, but nowadays it can't hold my attention.

Really? I was playing it last night it was still fun but youre right def not as good as it was when I was younger lol
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance

Really? I was playing it last night it was still fun but youre right def not as good as it was when I was younger lol

I went through and played it for the first time since like 2000 last year. It's somewhat fun, but there just not much too it, I guess. A lot of people want a sequel, but I'm not really enthusiastic about it.
Everlasting Radiance
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance

I went through and played it for the first time since like 2000 last year. It's somewhat fun, but there just not much too it, I guess. A lot of people want a sequel, but I'm not really enthusiastic about it.

I want a sequel im thinking add a little more to it like free roam instead of in the cart the whole time or something like that
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance

I want a sequel im thinking add a little more to it like free roam instead of in the cart the whole time or something like that

Yeah, I guess if they turned it into a big adventure game it could have potential in that way.
Everlasting Radiance
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance
sfalpharyu
Everlasting Radiance

Yeah, I guess if they turned it into a big adventure game it could have potential in that way.

That would be cool. I mean id be fine with the whole cart thing again I suppose just theyd have to add something to it just not positive what lol

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I actually went over to my friends house and together we got awesome pictures! We worked our buts off to get the Pikachu Riding Articuno picture. It was so much fun and brought me and my friend together!
TenshiPrime
I actually went over to my friends house and together we got awesome pictures! We worked our buts off to get the Pikachu Riding Articuno picture. It was so much fun and brought me and my friend together!

Pikachu Rides Articuno....... I must get that.. Didnt know it was in there lol

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sfalpharyu
TenshiPrime

Its a really hard achivement. It toke us 3 hours and 5 2 litters of moutain dew to help us catch it. BEST, BIRTHDAY, PARTY, EVER!
TenshiPrime
sfalpharyu
TenshiPrime

Its a really hard achivement. It toke us 3 hours and 5 2 litters of moutain dew to help us catch it. BEST, BIRTHDAY, PARTY, EVER!

how do you do it

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It was so long ago I can't remember, sorry dude. You could always google it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff