Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
Does this thing really work....really? It's pretty unbelievable, not to be a downer or anything...i wanna use it myself. X.x
User Image

Yes, it works. I have been trying to breed Eevees so that they have perfect IVs, so I had the selector send me a male Jolteon with perfect IVs, and a female Eevee with perfect IVs, and have hatched like 30 eggs so far trying to get a perfect IVs Eevee.....but I still haven't gotten one yet. sad

Oh, there is a downside to it however. You can't choose the gender of the pokemon. Sorry. sad

That's not much of a downside. Could you please instruct me on how to use it properly if you know? It says add a DSN on the instructions or something, it's a bit confusing.

Blessed Hunter

The Yami Bakura
Carapuce
wow, is there anyway to name the pokemon? or can you rename it at the name rater?
User Image

No, that is a downside it has. When you connect, the GTS server sends you the pokemon. It counts as a trade, and we know how it is when trying to rename a traded pokemon... xd
Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;

This is interesting. So it'd have the just barely distributed movie Victini too.. huh..
So, you just put in the DNS and hit up the GTS?

Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Sir Juicy Fruit
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
Does this thing really work....really? It's pretty unbelievable, not to be a downer or anything...i wanna use it myself. X.x
User Image

Yes, it works. I have been trying to breed Eevees so that they have perfect IVs, so I had the selector send me a male Jolteon with perfect IVs, and a female Eevee with perfect IVs, and have hatched like 30 eggs so far trying to get a perfect IVs Eevee.....but I still haven't gotten one yet. sad

Oh, there is a downside to it however. You can't choose the gender of the pokemon. Sorry. sad

That's not much of a downside. Could you please instruct me on how to use it properly if you know? It says add a DSN on the instructions or something, it's a bit confusing.
User Image

Ah ok.
Step 1: Put in the DNS into your DS system. You can find this by going to the start up menu on Black and White version, scrolling down to "Nintendo WFC Settings", go to "Connection Settings", then to your saved connection, then scroll down to "Primary DNS", click "Edit" and change it to the DNS it says on the site.
Step 2: Click "Select a Category" and go to "All Pokemon"
Step 3: Go to the new slot, and select "Generation I"
Step 4: Go to the new slot, and select "Bulbasaur"
Step 5: Edit the stuff you want to edit.
Step 6: Click "Submit Custom Stats" to confirm all the choices. On the Nature, it tells you that to confirm the Nature if its not the default, you will have to change it back and click "Submit Custom Stats" again to confirm it.
Step 7: Get on the game, go to the GTS with a full party, and when you get on, a Bulbasaur will arrive to you!

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Fox Lightstep
The Yami Bakura
Carapuce
wow, is there anyway to name the pokemon? or can you rename it at the name rater?
User Image

No, that is a downside it has. When you connect, the GTS server sends you the pokemon. It counts as a trade, and we know how it is when trying to rename a traded pokemon... xd
Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;

This is interesting. So it'd have the just barely distributed movie Victini too.. huh..
So, you just put in the DNS and hit up the GTS?

Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason
User Image

Basically yeah.
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
User Image

so... if i asked for a gardevoir... It could be either gender, all up to chance?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Oh, and one more thing however. Black and White is rather new, so it only has the Japanese Generation V saved on it so far, but it has the english versions for everything else.

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

If I want an Espeon with max IVs in all stats do I just change everything to 31? Will it screw up my Espeon?
Hacks everywhere.

Not a single one of those pokémon will pass a legal check because they've been exported from a game using a third party program.

While I do something similar, the method described in OP generates illegal pokémon, due to the removal of the pokémon from their respective games - not to mention the fact you can edit IVs.

There is NOTHING legit about that site.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
xCecil_Harveyx
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
User Image

so... if i asked for a gardevoir... It could be either gender, all up to chance?
User Image

The pokemon you select will always be the gender it gives you.
I can tell everyone now, it gives female Eevee. It will never give you a male normal Eevee.
However, I don't know about what it gives for any of the special event Eevees.
I don't know which gender it gives for Gardevoir, but once you get it, you will know what gender it gives. I could just go and get one now and tell you its gender if you want.

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
User Image

User Image

Ah ok.
Step 1: Put in the DNS into your DS system. You can find this by going to the start up menu on Black and White version, scrolling down to "Nintendo WFC Settings", go to "Connection Settings", then to your saved connection, then scroll down to "Primary DNS", click "Edit" and change it to the DNS it says on the site.
Step 6: Click "Submit Custom Stats" to confirm all the choices. On the Nature, it tells you that to confirm the Nature if its not the default, you will have to change it back and click "Submit Custom Stats" again to confirm it.
Step 7: Get on the game, go to the GTS with a full party, and when you get on, a Bulbasaur will arrive to you!

Ok, i'm trying it now with Event Magmortar....i'll be really shocked if this works. xD

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
[Teh Casseh]

If I want an Espeon with max IVs in all stats do I just change everything to 31? Will it screw up my Espeon?
User Image

As long as you have a full party, it will be sent to your box, and won't screw up the Espeon at all.

Quick Hunter

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trainer Mhael
Hacks everywhere.

Not a single one of those pokémon will pass a legal check because they've been exported from a game using a third party program.

While I do something similar, the method described in OP generates illegal pokémon, due to the removal of the pokémon from their respective games - not to mention the fact you can edit IVs.

She just wants a complete pokedex, not a Battle Royal.
I see nothing wrong with that.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Yeah, I'll agree with you on that.
This is the lazy way to get Pokemon.
Kind of screams "I can't really train or get my own Pokemon so I will use this to get what I want."
Oh well.. people will become desperate for any sort of power you show them.

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
The Yami Bakura
Sir Juicy Fruit
User Image

User Image

Ah ok.

Woa......that's amazing. O_o

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Trainer Mhael
Hacks everywhere.

User Image

If you are saying "YOU CAN'T USE THIS TO MAKE A POKEMON TO USE IN A LEGAL TOURNEMENT" then obviously yes. I agree with you completely. I just use it in breeding or to get items, or get pokemon to fill my pokedex. Nothing more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff