Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Does it really work? Like you just pick ANY Pokemon and you get it immediately? Are there any serious problems with it? I need all the info I can get before I decide to use it thanks! sweatdrop

Quick Hunter

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have no idea what you mean, so no?

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Erm... it's this?
http://www.pokegts.us/pkmbw.php
Apparently it allows you to get any Pokemon you want. I'm thinking of using it just to complete my B/W Pokedex but I wanna know about any potential dangers before trying it.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
1. You get a perfect clone of the pokemon you choose. Meaning, its not made from scratch or from hacking. If you choose a Charmander, the selector has as the default the exact same Charmander you would get if you started FireRed and chose Charmander as your starter. There will be absolutely no difference at all.

2. There is no risk involved at all when using the selector, since it you get the pokemon just like if you had caught it in the wild.

3. You can breed the pokemon you get from the selector, and you won't get a bad egg. This is because they are just like the pokemon if you caught it in the wild.

4. You can set it to give you any item you want, and the item is a perfect clone with no problems with it as well.

5. It can't make Shinies.

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
The Yami Bakura
1. You get a perfect clone of the pokemon you choose. Meaning, its not made from scratch or from hacking. If you choose a Charmander, the selector has as the default the exact same Charmander you would get if you started FireRed and chose Charmander as your starter. There will be absolutely no difference at all.

2. There is no risk involved at all when using the selector, since it you get the pokemon just like if you had caught it in the wild.

3. You can breed the pokemon you get from the selector, and you won't get a bad egg. This is because they are just like the pokemon if you caught it in the wild.

4. You can set it to give you any item you want, and the item is a perfect clone with no problems with it as well.

Ooooh wow, that means I can pick any Legendary and I'll get it just like that? o_o

Quick Hunter

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Yami Bakura

Interesting.
Are you sure about everything you said?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
[Teh Casseh]
The Yami Bakura

Ooooh wow, that means I can pick any Legendary and I'll get it just like that? o_o
User Image

It has set as the default:
1. The level that you catch it in the game.
2. Where you catch it.
Basically everything. So yes, you can use it to get every legendary in the game, and they will read as if you caught them from where they come from and everything.

It also has stored on it every event pokemon as well, and has it set as the default as if you went to the event and had it given to you personally. 3nodding

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
The Yami Bakura
User Image

It has set as the default:
1. The level that you catch it in the game.
2. Where you catch it.
Basically everything. So yes, you can use it to get every legendary in the game, and they will read as if you caught them from where they come from and everything.

It also has stored on it every event pokemon as well, and has it set as the default as if you went to the event and had it given to you personally. 3nodding

Okay that's just amazing. I'm surprised so few know about it!
So... just to make sure.. I will have no problems whatsoever, nothing at all, if let's say I choose to send a Mew to my Pokemon B/W?

Friendly Gaian

wow, is there anyway to name the pokemon? or can you rename it at the name rater?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Felding
The Yami Bakura

Interesting.
Are you sure about everything you said?
User Image

Yes, I am. Its proven fact actually. Its just a simple computer program that has on it saved all the defaults of a pokemon captured.
If you set it to "Mewtwo" it will say:

"Caught at level 70, in Cerulean Cave" which is the legitimate level you catch it at, in the legitimate place to catch it at.
OT Name "Blue" which is a default name for FireRed or LeafGreen, which anybody can choose.
It will have "Swift, Recover, Safeguard, Psychic" as its moveset, which is the moveset it has when you catch it in Cerulean Cave.

It will be exactly identical to a Mewtwo if you went to Cerulean Cave and caught it yourself. 3nodding

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

This is just awesome, I'll be able to complete the B/W National Dex with no problems at all. o_o

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Carapuce
wow, is there anyway to name the pokemon? or can you rename it at the name rater?
User Image

No, that is a downside it has. When you connect, the GTS server sends you the pokemon. It counts as a trade, and we know how it is when trying to rename a traded pokemon... xd

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Does this thing really work....really? It's pretty unbelievable, not to be a downer or anything...i wanna use it myself. X.x

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Sir Juicy Fruit
Does this thing really work....really? It's pretty unbelievable, not to be a downer or anything...i wanna use it myself. X.x
User Image

Yes, it works. I have been trying to breed Eevees so that they have perfect IVs, so I had the selector send me a male Jolteon with perfect IVs, and a female Eevee with perfect IVs, and have hatched like 30 eggs so far trying to get a perfect IVs Eevee.....but I still haven't gotten one yet. sad

Oh, there is a downside to it however. You can't choose the gender of the pokemon. Sorry. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff