Blue 0.17858353100644 17.9% [ 2108 ]
Purple 0.093019315486276 9.3% [ 1098 ]
Pink 0.061250423585225 6.1% [ 723 ]
Brown 0.02549983056591 2.5% [ 301 ]
Black/Dark Gray 0.20586241951881 20.6% [ 2430 ]
White/Light Gray 0.075652321247035 7.6% [ 893 ]
Total Votes:[ 11804 ]

Friendly Cultist

Neo: And that's why I'm afraid to battle you.
-not good against stall teams- >w>

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image
@Maeve: Let me take a look in my Ditto box and I'll let you know in a minute or two~

@Hobos: Mhmm. You don't know how many times I've heard it in person or on the phone on top of all of those typed rants, too.
I think he's right, though, so I'm not really complaining. I rant about hax, too.

@Neo: People are even more idiotic when their hacked Pokemon are so obviously hacked.
And yet they keep trying to tell you how legit it is rather than just fessing up to the truth.
@Maeve: Actually. WishBliss ONLY comes from Events >>;

And Second. For some reason everyone assumes all events are in Cherish balls >>;

WishBliss (well the Chancey) was given out as an Egg. And Eggs Hatch into pokeballs >>;

So... Cherish Ball WishBliss are completely obvious hacks x.X

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I think we all rant about hax sometimes. Thunderbolt likes to paralyze me. A lot.
And my Clefable hates crits so much. They happen to him a lot though ;-;

Tipsy Conversationalist

@Neo: Oh geez, I didnt know that. I will make note of that now so if I run in to one later I know its hax. I need to be more in tune to events though, thats for sure.

@Magica: Thanks ^^

Friendly Cultist

My Kabutops gets constant crits.
I always end up feeling bad about it.
@Echo: lawl.... ._.;

Try a +6 Def, +6 Sp. Def, +6 Sp. Atk. Pokemon who takes like nothign from anything feels about Crits D;

and as of today I STILL haven't managed to pull of a sweep with that =/ makes me sad u_u;
Critical hits... one time a ninjask murder half my team, I mean 3 criticals one after the other?
Hate that!
><

Tipsy Conversationalist

I need to get a team together so I can make a comment about my pokemon and how they do in battle. -.-;; (is in the middle of getting team up RL is consuming)

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Magica

@Neo: People are even more idiotic when their hacked Pokemon are so obviously hacked.
And yet they keep trying to tell you how legit it is rather than just fessing up to the truth.

I saw something like that once, this person insisting that their Skarmory was totally legit. It had Battle Armor. Like, duh.

Neo: I once got 6 Cosmic Powers off and was immediately crit. I was sad.
@Echo: lol... fail. (on the hack)

I faced a 252 On every Stat Huge Power Salamence before >>; now that.... was dumb...... u_U

Devoted Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image
@Maeve: I have a Brave Ditto you can borrow, it's IVs aren't great but meh.
My friend code is in my signature.

And wow. Battle Armor Skarmory, legit? xD
I think my worst luck was something like 4 misses in a row with Stone Edge followed by fully paralyzed (which was got from thunderbolt) and a crit that killed me.
At least, that is the worst that I actually remember.

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I once had a friend who ended up with a bunch of Wonder Guard pokemon (the most notable being a Cresselia) and had no clue they were hacked til I was like "didn't you notice the abilities?"

Neo: Yeah, what was really dumb was that the other person knew the ability from tracing it, even had the vid to show it, and then the Skar-user came in and said "it's legit and I'm not going to stop using it" I was like *eyeroll*

Tipsy Conversationalist

@Magica: Oh yay! I just need to breed off a brave chansey really quick. I have a Ditto with pretty much perfect IVs <3

Use my Pearl FC and Ill meet you in ^^
@Magica: my luck just fails like crap xD

I ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS Miss Stone Edge at least twice a match >.>;

and my Opponent's moves always hits u_u; so it's really blah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff