Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey all, episode 2 of my let's play is up! Stop by and enjoy the small adventurous moments with me and even drop those helpful comments for me! It's all greatly appreciated! + I like meeting other Youtuebrs if any are here too!

Quotable Noob

Pretty interesting.

ninja
Tapil
Pretty interesting.

ninja

Hey thanks, man! Hope you enjoyed the content enough to look out for the next episode coming out soon. I also have those wifi battles up which are the main hit. Super bump!

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I would have done a lets play but I don't have a capture device for my 3DSXL
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Yeah, I got my capture card a couple of months back specifically for this game and the wifi battles. It was pricey, but worth it.

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cereyza
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Yeah, I got my capture card a couple of months back specifically for this game and the wifi battles. It was pricey, but worth it.
Yours was for a regular 3DS I'm guessing? I don't think I've heard of an XL one yet.

I can record battle videos fine via camera-and-editing, but actual gameplay takes more finesse. XD
Neophenx de Chrysalya
Cereyza
Neophenx de Chrysalya

Yours was for a regular 3DS I'm guessing? I don't think I've heard of an XL one yet.

I can record battle videos fine via camera-and-editing, but actual gameplay takes more finesse. XD

Not at all, it's an XL. Katsukity has been doing mods for this stuff all year really. She started last year around the same time. You really haven't heard of anyone having a 3ds xl capture board?

Lover

Artessana's Husband

Snarky Exhibitionist

15,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Hold on, there is a capture card for XL? Can you like, be the coolest person ever and tell me where I can get my paws on one for my birthday that's in a week? xD
Akai Aryeroth
Hold on, there is a capture card for XL? Can you like, be the coolest person ever and tell me where I can get my paws on one for my birthday that's in a week? xD

I can't believe you guys didn't know there was a capture card for the XL. lol Here ya go! They aren't cheap by any means though so do be prepared for that critical hit to your bank account. http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

Artessana's Husband

Snarky Exhibitionist

15,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Cereyza
http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

Holy cow, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items