Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
So I was playing my Pokemon Black 2 earlier and I was capturing Zekrom and Kyurem.

When I was battling Zekrom, I almost captured it with a Quick Ball (my first try) but it came out and I had to battle it for a few rounds. I think it was almost my 10th round where I captured it with my Timer Ball. The same goes for Kyurem!

I was surprised. I thought it was going to be super hard (like Mewtwo in the Kanto games) but it wasn't. I didn't even used my Master Ball yet! I didn't used any Pokeball, Ultra, Great... etc. I just used one timer ball and it was caught!

Shadowy Phantom

25,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
I feel like it's getting easier to catch pokemon. Like in X it's unbelievably easy for me to catch things....But I was just playing Sapphire to finally get all the Regi-s and it took me like 35-50 ultra/timer balls to catch each one when they were at almost no hp and paralyzed.

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wish I had your luck emotion_donotwant I underestimated Mew two in X. I had to bring 70+ pokeballs and then reset a few times because I kept running out

(Tho it doesn't help that I refuse to use anything other than a pokeball)

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
The same goes for me, every new version is easier to catch legendary PKMN.

I do tend to have a bit of hard time catching Dittos (XY) in the Ditto safaris, most of the time I have to throw like 5 balls to get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff