poke-people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 13540 ]
Total Votes:[ 13540 ]

Newbie Noob

Dakazo
Pepe Nameless
Puping The Turd
Umbra Tiger

This guy, omg. This guy is the reason I'm scared of Christians.

User Image

I have so much to say about this. I had to share it all with you guys.

POKEMON IS A CARTOON! IT IS NOT REAL!!
I love what he says about being a Pokemon Master. How can you train a child to be a master of something that doesn't really exist? Plus there's no real 'To do' list to become a pokemon master.

Satan plays pokemon. ******** awesome.
D&D crisis of 1980's
Where are kids getting 45s anyway? I think there's something more wrong if these kids are just 'pulling out 45s' than just playing pokemon. Sounds like parenting issues to me. Just saying.

And then he tells his followers that most of them won't get to heaven. Way to motivate dude.

I'd be the jackass in the back pulling out my DS, turning it up all the way and rocking some pokemanz.
I wouldn't be able to keep quite during his little speech. It would have gotten ugly.

I'm Catholic and I can not stand people like this. People who think they can tell others what to have as hobbies. I don't think God would be like 'YOU PLAYED POKEMON FOR 12+ YEARS TO HELL WITH YOOOU!!!" Cause pokemon is just soooo evil.

The best thing about that video is how SERIOUS the crowd looks as he says all that BS.

Why so SERIOUS?? twisted couldnt help it xd

It didn't look to me that the audience pplz were serious so much as going "is HE serious?" or "What the hell is this s**t?" lol
Well, If I learned something from pokemon, its how to use psychic and DESTROY MY ENIMIES!!! RAWR!!!
I can't do that. crying
I think that he should be quiet and let me play my damn pokemon. I can't use psychic yet, I'm only level 20!!! crying
I learn it at lv 52!!! burning_eyes

Original Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Moonlit Masquerade
ktbugg114
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Total win.

So I tried this for fun, and...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOLY s**t. Cleverbot knows the second verse!

Genius

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Genius

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
@Newlight: Love the Pikachu one.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
[********]
User Image

Oh, by the way....

User Image

Gary is a pimp.

Friendly Regular

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Shaid
User Image
[********]
User Image

Oh, by the way....

User Image

Gary is a pimp.

GARY ******** OAK!

6,650 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lol this stuff is hilarious!!! xd

Dangerous Prophet

I saw this earlier in the thread and went to try it, Cleverbot knows the Team rocket song.

User Image
The Shaid
User Image
[********]
User Image

Oh, by the way....

User Image

Gary is a pimp.
User Image
User Image
User Image
God, yes.
User Image

User Image

wow, a caterpillar pokemon. never seen one of them before!!!!!

5,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Pickmin123
Dakazo
Pepe Nameless
Puping The Turd
Umbra Tiger

This guy, omg. This guy is the reason I'm scared of Christians.

User Image

I have so much to say about this. I had to share it all with you guys.

POKEMON IS A CARTOON! IT IS NOT REAL!!
I love what he says about being a Pokemon Master. How can you train a child to be a master of something that doesn't really exist? Plus there's no real 'To do' list to become a pokemon master.

Satan plays pokemon. ******** awesome.
D&D crisis of 1980's
Where are kids getting 45s anyway? I think there's something more wrong if these kids are just 'pulling out 45s' than just playing pokemon. Sounds like parenting issues to me. Just saying.

And then he tells his followers that most of them won't get to heaven. Way to motivate dude.

I'd be the jackass in the back pulling out my DS, turning it up all the way and rocking some pokemanz.
I wouldn't be able to keep quite during his little speech. It would have gotten ugly.

I'm Catholic and I can not stand people like this. People who think they can tell others what to have as hobbies. I don't think God would be like 'YOU PLAYED POKEMON FOR 12+ YEARS TO HELL WITH YOOOU!!!" Cause pokemon is just soooo evil.

The best thing about that video is how SERIOUS the crowd looks as he says all that BS.

Why so SERIOUS?? twisted couldnt help it xd

It didn't look to me that the audience pplz were serious so much as going "is HE serious?" or "What the hell is this s**t?" lol

Well, If I learned something from pokemon, its how to use psychic and DESTROY MY ENIMIES!!! RAWR!!!
I can't do that. crying
I think that he should be quiet and let me play my damn pokemon. I can't use psychic yet, I'm only level 20!!! crying
I learn it at lv 52!!! burning_eyes
........I was seriously tempted to fall over laughing. People like that crack me up. xD
I fell off my chair when the lod jigglypuff appeared

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces