Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right here and right now, lets all come together and play some Pokemon Emerald. Start over and discuss training techniques, fun times we have playing the game, etc. I"ll be playing through emulator, if you wish to play and don't know how to get an emulator feel free to message me ^^.
Cause its a throwback. lol. Emerald was a great game. Still is xD

Kitty_Mew's Bae

Pumpkin

DJ D-Maine
Cause its a throwback. lol. Emerald was a great game. Still is xD

I second that. Hoenn is my favorite region.

let's all get nostalgic... hmn, it was cool that it had a battle frontier. never defeated them all though.
That's the spirit!

Kitty_Mew's Bae

Pumpkin

DJ D-Maine
That's the spirit!

3nodding

umn... what's an emulator?
An emulator is a virtual gaming console. Such as VBA, VsualBoyAdvance. I don't want to disobey Gaia posting rules so I can only give you links.

vbalink.info
coolroom.com - Search Pokemon Emerald

Once you have both I can help you then :3

pyukumukus's Queen

Friendly Werewolf

10,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Glitta Freeze
3nodding

pretty much a program you download, allows you to play games on it if you download the ROM file/ISO.

for example, there's Visual Boy Advance, a popular GBA emulator.

can't really talk much about emulators and such here, though. or at least give download links, anyway.

Kitty_Mew's Bae

Pumpkin

rocksuhss
Glitta Freeze
3nodding

pretty much a program you download, allows you to play games on it if you download the ROM file/ISO.

for example, there's Visual Boy Advance, a popular GBA emulator.

can't really talk much about emulators and such here, though. or at least give download links, anyway.

ohs, thanks for the defintion.

LOL LOVE your avi heart

pyukumukus's Queen

Friendly Werewolf

10,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Glitta Freeze
ohs, thanks for the defintion.

LOL LOVE your avi heart

you're welcome, and thank you!

Kitty_Mew's Bae

Pumpkin

DJ D-Maine
An emulator is a virtual gaming console. Such as VBA, VsualBoyAdvance. I don't want to disobey Gaia posting rules so I can only give you links.

vbalink.info
coolroom.com - Search Pokemon Emerald

Once you have both I can help you then :3

lol oh ok but i don't wanna make my comp freeze, great fast speed internet her but uh-- a bit old for a comp.
Don't worry bruh, VBA is about 678KB, Emerald is about 19.5MB.

Kitty_Mew's Bae

Pumpkin

DJ D-Maine
Don't worry bruh, VBA is about 678KB, Emerald is about 19.5MB.

lol well okay. well but i'm sleepy bro, feels like i drank a whole bottle of sleepy-time cough syrup (lol no i didn't, i just stayed up late last night) does computers count as "heavy machinery?" >< lolz.

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I did the same thing a few months back - does that count? I guess I'll just mention some stuff in case it does. sweatdrop

This time through, I finally threw away the old NPC-coerced habit of always, always, ALWAYS having a six-pokemon team, and instead ran through the entire game with my trusted companions: Mudkip and Zigzagoon. Little Mudkip, later a Marshtomp one-shotted everything from Camerupt to Milotic, while Lineoone picked up trash for fun and profit. By the end of the game, we were at level 80-something, and showed the Elite Four the power of friendship between fishies and ferrets. Good times. whee

Then I got to the Battle Frontier, my save file got corrupted, and I never got around to training the rest of my team. Disappointment, I was really looking forward to giving Breloom a whirl. sweatdrop

Definitely a great game. Memorable gym leaders, a good selection of pokemon, and a unique and interesting island-continent to play around on. It surprises me, looking back, how many of my favorite pokemon came from that generation. 3nodding

But not Spinda. No, Spinda, you are not cute no matter what pattern of dots you have! scream
I'm actually playing Emerald now. This is my first time playing it. redface I'm late to the Pokémon game franchise. I just went through the Team Aqua Headquarters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff