5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
titi7robert
Caffeinated Yuki Okami
Who saw the new starter Pokemon?
Whats your thoughts on it?
Come on and share your ideas/opinions on it.
:3

i have mixed feelings i hope the evos that are out are fake

I think the snake one is cool.....but the ice one looks like a rip off Diagal (Diamond) and really stupid so I mostly agree.

5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dark celtic wolf of night
I have mixed feelings about it. I am not a huge fan of the starters which is a first for me. I also am not a fan of the design of some of the other new pokemon. But I like the legendaries for Black and White. Yay dragons

YA! Like that stupid butt Egyption coffin. Thats just dumb. I hate it when people think they can turn radom object into Pokemons or other virtual pets. When I battle those things (if they come out with better pokemon) I gonna try to kill it in one hit everytime.

8,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BellaRose Swan
I have mixed feelings about it. I am not a huge fan of the starters which is a first for me. I also am not a fan of the design of some of the other new pokemon. But I like the legendaries for Black and White. Yay dragons

YA! Like that stupid butt Egyption coffin. Thats just dumb. I hate it when people think they can turn radom object into Pokemons or other virtual pets. When I battle those things (if they come out with better pokemon) I gonna try to kill it in one hit everytime.

Very nice

5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightEclipse10
I don't really care much for white/black. I heard the main characters are older then the previous main characters.

Yea but i think thats a good thing. Esp. sence the people who orgainly played are like 20 know.

Generous Raider

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
True and I can't help but wonder which character is going to appear in the series I heard rumors that it's going to be the girl......again

5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightEclipse10
True and I can't help but wonder which character is going to appear in the series I heard rumors that it's going to be the girl......again

Well i don't watch the show (too repitive for my liking) but I heard they made up a new charator for the series who is ten coz Ash only likes ten year olds. I personally thought May looked like 14 or so though.

Generous Raider

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Really? I heard they were still going to use Ash???

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BellaRose Swan

desukan says:
u mad

also ill just leave this here

User Image

5,775 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightEclipse10
Really? I heard they were still going to use Ash???

Well yea I'm sure they are going to use Ash intill the day the show dies I'm saying the chick hangen with him gona b some other chick besides the one in the game.
I think the new girl character looks like a hippie btw. Really? Does anyone under 40 wear that hairstlye?

Generous Raider

6,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ha ha so true, and to be honest the show isn't that great anymore you can pretty much guess what's going to happen in it.
Some look like older pokemon, but re-colored and more blah. Overall, I think they're ugly. 8D

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BellaRose Swan
titi7robert
Caffeinated Yuki Okami
Who saw the new starter Pokemon?
Whats your thoughts on it?
Come on and share your ideas/opinions on it.
:3

i have mixed feelings i hope the evos that are out are fake

I think the snake one is cool.....but the ice one looks like a rip off Diagal (Diamond) and really stupid so I mostly agree.

i agree bout the grass it looks good the water second form looks great but the final sucked and i dont even want to talk about the fire i read its fire/fighting.... that makes me sad we already got two of those

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was going to use Pokabu, the fire pig. But then I saw its evolutions. I refuse to use a wrestling boar... -_-' Im going with Mijumaru. (sp?)
VamJirachi
They were revealed in May, I'm pretty sure the whole forum has seen them before.

I like all of them but I'm choosing Tsutaaja.
me too i always choose grass starters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces