Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Browser

xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx
>.< this has officially made my night!
"As well for a few of us, I'm actually a little more mellow than I should be for this, but that's possibly because the thought of work is looming over my head in just another hour or so." sad
I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't one ultimate dragon that is supposed to be a combination of Reshiram and Zekrom.

I'm kinda confused because the lore behind Reshiram and Zekrom is that they were the result of one dragon splitting into two when the two princes started to feud.

Any ideas to why this may be?

I still hope for an ultimate Reshi/Zek dragon

I hope they have a good explanation to why there are two dragons, one Reshi/Kyu, one Zek/Kyu....

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't one ultimate dragon that is supposed to be a combination of Reshiram and Zekrom.

I'm kinda confused because the lore behind Reshiram and Zekrom is that they were the result of one dragon splitting into two when the two princes started to feud.

I hope they have a good explanation to why there are two dragons, one Reshi/Kyu, one Zek/Kyu....
"I thought the exact same when seeing the 2 versions of the dragons, maybe N has discovered more secrets about the history? Or that we will discover them with him?"

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx
"As well for a few of us, I'm actually a little more mellow than I should be for this, but that's possibly because the thought of work is looming over my head in just another hour or so." sad

same. i just got off like an hour ago but im on a 6 day run lol. trust me the luck i have been haveing is crappy plus i hate the month of feb. so this has honestly made my day/ month. (as sad as that sounds.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
I really hope that it is a sequel.

Though, I wonder how are we going to play it with our Starter Pokemon? Are they going to be in their second evolution or are they going be the same ol Snivy, Tepig , Oserwott.

I just don't know if I should be excited or disappointed for the game.

Ah well, I will just have to wait for results about what's going to be in this game soon.
Angelic M Plus
Pkmn Trainer Touko

"I thought the exact same when seeing the 2 versions of the dragons, maybe N has discovered more secrets about the history? Or that we will discover them with him?"

Maybe the dragons aren't the original form of the dragon.

Maybe something happens where for example, in Pokemon Black Part 2, Reshiram and Kyurem are combined or something. Maybe they want to recreate the original dragon, but it turns out like that. Idk, I don't have a clue.

This is all I'm going to think about regarding Pokemon for the 4 months. Lol

Bashful Browser

xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx

same. i just got off like an hour ago but im on a 6 day run lol. trust me the luck i have been haveing is crappy plus i hate the month of feb. so this has honestly made my day/ month. (as sad as that sounds.
"I work 3rds, which is factor in my long-term comings and goings on Gaia. The late-night crowd is thin and threads don't move fast enough for me to keep interest in them. Got a few days coming up off, so I think I can muster to get myself back into the swing of things for the most part. And yes, waking up the first thing I wanted to do was check the news, as it was rumored a week ago on Serebii.net that this weeks Pokemon Smash was going to be a big one."

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Angelic M Plus
Pkmn Trainer Touko

Maybe something happens where for example, in Pokemon Black Part 2, Reshiram and Kyurem are combined or something. Maybe they want to recreate the original dragon, but it turns out like that. Idk, I don't have a clue.

"Gosh, I know, from here until release I'm going to be pursuing all my sources for any news. Tho, Serebii is always on top of it for the most part. Dare I say that even 4chan's /vp/-board might even dig up some news as well."
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx

"I work 3rds, which is factor in my long-term comings and goings on Gaia. The late-night crowd is thin and threads don't move fast enough for me to keep interest in them. Got a few days coming up off, so I think I can muster to get myself back into the swing of things for the most part. And yes, waking up the first thing I wanted to do was check the news, as it was rumored a week ago on Serebii.net that this weeks Pokemon Smash was going to be a big one."

I know how you feel , this is the most intense semester of my senior yr of college. I don't have time to eat, sleep, all the essentials due to schoolwork, it's tough. It's mostly just one class, biochemistry, that's consuming my time. I never get to go online and chat on forums anymore.

It's a really stressful semester, but this news has definitely brightened my month, my entire semester. =)
Angelic M Plus
Pkmn Trainer Touko
Angelic M Plus
Pkmn Trainer Touko

"Gosh, I know, from here until release I'm going to be pursuing all my sources for any news. Tho, Serebii is always on top of it for the most part. Dare I say that even 4chan's /vp/-board might even dig up some news as well."

Yup me too. I can't wait til more is revealed and leaked!!

Timid Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Survivor 150
I'll withhold Judgements for now. I kinda want the new Zekrom but I don't want two Black's. XD

Bashful Browser

Pkmn Trainer Touko
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx
Angelic M Plus
xxx-Kitsune-Nattie-xxx

I know how you feel , this is the most intense semester of my senior yr of college. I don't have time to eat, sleep, all the essentials due to schoolwork, it's tough. It's mostly just one class, biochemistry, that's consuming my time. I never get to go online and chat on forums anymore.

It's a really stressful semester, but this news has definitely brightened my month, my entire semester. =)
"You know I will do my best to keep you in the know, my Queen. Feel free to text me anytime you need to relieve yourself of some stress or want to talk about anything on your mind, I'm always here for you as your King."

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
I think this is the best thing to ever happen to the Pokemon world. I am so thrilled for this. I hope it takes place like shortly after Black and White.

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alien Worshipper

********. Yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash